- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Oct 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Oct 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by By Dr Canisius Banda on 9 Oct 2017by Brig Gen Godfrey Miyanda on 3 Oct 2017by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017
- by Aleksander Pichkur on 16 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Oct 2017by William Chileshe on 13 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 12 Oct 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
Ex-girlfriend slams Munir: Don’t be pompous, I taught you to use roll-onBy William Chileshe on 13 Oct 2017
Renowned PF cadre Munir Zulu’s is in a tiff with his ex-girlfriend Mirriam Nkhuwa and the brawl has resulted in a bitter exchange of words.
In this voice note, Mirriam who is also known as Mimi, tells Zulu to grow up and stop pretending to be rich because she used to keep him.
Mimi is heard telling Zulu to stop depending on women for his survival.
“What ten flats do you have Munir? Can’t you be shamed of yourself? You used to come and sleep on my bed, you didn’t even know who bought, you just came to sleep very comfortably,” Mimi said.
Get off your high horse boy and work. Abanobe abapanga impiya tabayumfwa. (Your friends who make real money don’t boast. They are very humble. You are just one very ungrateful person. Tawakatashepo umuntu (you will never appreciate anyone). Munir, I did a lot for you, ukukusambilisha nokubonfya roll-on. Ine nemwanakashi nalekusunga (I taught you how to use roll-on. I am woman, but I was keeping you.”
Take a listen:
Mimi said Zulu had become pompous after making money from politics.
“From December elo wantampile ukukwata utupiya Munir, waca wasamwa (since December when you started having money, you have become pompous and boastful… Now that you have made a little money you think you have made it in life. You left bitterness in my house and you deceived my daughter. You lied to my daughter and my daughter looked at you like a father figure. Kanshi mumutima wale plana ati first mpwishe ukulya ifya free nkaya (you planned to be with me so that after eating free food you can dump me and leave. You will never have peace,” said Mimi.
“And stop going around boasting… Uletendeka ba Kambwili? Leave ba Kambwili alone. You have your own issues to deal with.”
But Zulu fired back at her ex, saying he didn’t need to buy a bed when going to her house for a one-night stand.
I am not shocked with this behaviour. She is too malicious. She talks of me sleeping on her bed not knowing who bought her the bed. Honestly a bed? Are you telling me that when you are going for a one night stand you need to buy a bed? I am a youth, so how many beds will I buy? It’s not possible. She is just being malicious, but her history in Chingola where she comes from is bad,” charged Zulu.
Take a listen:
“She has been too malicious. But one thing I know for a fact, if you went to Northmead Police, I once reported that lady because she threatened to kill me. She met me when I was driving the same cars that I am driving today. She met me during campaigns, she met me with a house already. I bought my house in 2012 when I didn’t even know her. So at what point she used to keep me, and at what point I was a father figure to her daughter, I don’t know.”
About William Chileshe
- Kitwe Council to punish employees who will miss day of prayer - 17 Oct 2017
- I knew Sata would fire me because I always spoke my mind – Wynter - 16 Oct 2017
- Pa Chilata to host U-20 COSAFA Cup - 16 Oct 2017
- Persons with disabilities lack legal protection – HRC - 16 Oct 2017
- How to stop being clingy and enjoy being alone - 16 Oct 2017
- Forgive me, I didn't know what I was doing when i declared October 18 a day of prayer - Lungu
- Kambwili tones down: "I'm off politicking for now"
- Stop using criminal justice system to target critics, Amnesty International tells Lungu
- National Day of Prayer has divided the nation – Kabimba
- Promise to stop stealing before inviting us for prayers, HH tells PF
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «October 2017»
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend