- by Natasha Sakala on 24 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 23 Aug 2019by Julia Malunga on 23 Aug 2019by Julia Malunga on 23 Aug 2019
- by Stuart Lisulo on 23 Aug 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019
- by Joseph Mwenda on 23 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 24 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 22 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 21 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 20 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Articles tagged "Audio"Home / Posts tagged "Audio"
- By Mukosha Funga on 21 Feb 2019
National Democratic Congress Secretary General Mwenya Musenge has announced that the party has fired its political consultant Chishimba Kambwili for allegedly denting the name of....
- By Mukosha Funga on 8 Feb 2019
President Edgar Lungu says Housing and Infrastructure Development Minister Ronald Chitotela will stay in Cabinet despite being arrested on corruption charges because he is innocent....
- By Thomas Mulenga and Mukosha Funga on 11 Jan 2019
Former UPND vice-president for politics Dr Canicias Banda has charged that former Archbishop of Lusaka Telesphore Mpundu is preventing his successor from being in charge....
- By Mukosha Funga on 24 Dec 2018
With effect from January 2019, government will no longer pay meal allowances to University of Zambia or Copperbelt University students, Higher Education Minister Professor Nkandu....
- By Mukosha Funga on 27 Nov 2018
In this audio, NDC leader Chishimba Kambwili confronts Home Affairs Minister Stephen Kampyongo, telling him that he is aware of the directive to the Inspector....
- By Mukosha Funga on 26 Jul 2018
Kafue General Hospital medical superintendent and other laboratory managers have instructed junior officers to manipulate stock control cards to cover up theft of HIV test....
- By Mirriam Chabala and Stuart Lisulo on 15 Jun 2018
In this audio, President Edgar Lungu’s Spokesperson Amos Chanda discloses that State House is watching with frustration the happenings at the Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC)....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Apr 2018
In this audio, PF Secretary General Davies Mwila says all Cabinet Ministers, provincial ministers, mayors, and council chairpersons are below him, therefore, he can summon....
- By Mukosha Funga on 7 Apr 2018
In this audio, UPND president Hakainde Hichilema accuses United Nations Resident Coordinator Janet Rogan of helping the ruling Patriotic Front manipulate elections. Last week, President....
- By Daniel Chansa in Ndola on 6 Feb 2018
Roan PF rebel member of parliament Chishimba Kambwili has arrived at Ndola Central Police for questioning. Yesterday, the former minister of information vowed not to....
- By Joseph Mwenya in Kabwe on 5 Jan 2018
In this audio, Patriotic Front members in Kabwe vow to stand with their member of parliament Tutwa Ngulube amidst threats of expulsion. On Wednesday, Kabwe....
- By Mukosha Funga on 1 Dec 2017
In this audio, President Edgar Lungu says a Presidential tenure must be increased to 10 years so that a Head of State does not worry....
- By Mukosha Funga on 2 Nov 2017
President Edgar Lungu has warned Constitutional Court judges that if they emulate Kenyans and disqualify him from standing again in 2021, they will plunge Zambia....
- Mwenye's corruption remarks irk PF (3,094 views)
- ConCourt has no powers to hear Bill 10 - Kalaluka (2,160 views)
- If austerity measures were working, we wouldn't be having these problems – BoZ (1,894 view)
- Zesco announces increased load-shedding (1,432 view)
- Forget the Damn headline, did you get the message? (1,088 view)
- Indeed, the Speaker is being mischievous on Amendment Bill 10
- LAZ warns Speaker, MPs of contempt over Bill 10
- SA High Court rejects ZCCM’s arbitration appeal with costs
- Govt’s job is not to defend the corrupt, but prosecute them – Mwenye
- TIZ asks Lungu to cancel Forest 27 plots, says ACC must investigate minister for abuse
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend