- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Articles tagged "Headlines"Home / Posts tagged "Headlines" (Page 47)
- By Mirriam Chabala on 8 Dec 2017
Vice-President Inonge Wina says government cannot say whether ministers who illegally stayed in office after the dissolution of Parliament should pay back or not because....
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 7 Dec 2017
First Deputy Speaker of the National Assembly Catherine Namugala today curtailed Roan PF MP Chishimba Kambwili’s debate after he said President Edgar Lungu is not....
- By Joseph Mwenda on 6 Dec 2017
Intense divisions have emerged in the Patriotic Front as youths across the country call for the resignation of Secretary General Davies Mwila on grounds that....
- By Mukosha Funga on 5 Dec 2017
Special Assistant to the President for Press and Public Relations Amos Chanda says President Edgar Lungu has the smallest delegations on his international trips compared....
- By Joseph Mwenda on 5 Dec 2017
The Law Association of Zambia has expressed concern that President Lungu’s remarks that he will stand in 2021 risk influencing the outcome of his eligibility....
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 4 Dec 2017
Copperbelt Jerabo Commander identified as Tobias Mwamba has warned the Patriotic Front leadership in the province against lying that the ruling party is intact. In....
- By Mukosha Funga on 3 Dec 2017
It is not in my nature to blow my own trumpet, but since I joined politics, I have learnt that I have to talk about....
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 2 Dec 2017
When we say more money in your pockets, we don’t mean we shall deliver it to your homes, says President Edgar Lungu. And President Lungu....
- By Mukosha Funga on 1 Dec 2017
In this audio, President Edgar Lungu says a Presidential tenure must be increased to 10 years so that a Head of State does not worry....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 30 Nov 2017
North Western Province Permanent Secretary, who is also former Inspector General of police, Ephraim Mateyo today begged Parliamentary Public Accounts Committee (PAC) Chairperson Howard Kunda....
- By Joseph Mwenda on 30 Nov 2017
Special Assistant to the President for Press and Public Relations Amos Chanda says President Edgar Lungu does not agree with the Constitutional Court ruling, but....
- By Mukosha Funga on 29 Nov 2017
Lawyers representing the deported CEO of Gemcanton mining limited Eli Nefussy, have written to Minister of Home Affairs Stephen Kampyongo demanding that their client be....
- By Joseph Mwenda on 28 Nov 2017
A combined team of police and immigration officers this morning captured and deported the Chief Executive Officer of Zambia’s second biggest emerald mining company, Gemcanton....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 28 Nov 2017
The Parliamentary Public Accounts Committee (PAC) today suspended its hearing of audit queries into Ministry of Works and Supply following a number of verbal retractions....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 27 Nov 2017
Professor Imbrahim Gambari says constitutional and institutional reforms are key among the issues proposed to be addressed during the dialogue process between President Edgar Lungu....
- By William Chileshe on 26 Nov 2017
If President Lungu says dance, I will dance; jump, I will jump because I am bootlicker number one for the Head of State, says Copperbelt....
- By Joseph Mwenda on 26 Nov 2017
Revelations by the Financial Intelligence Centre that its staff members are under siege from criminals who are trying to influence the shutdown of the institution....
- Zambia's COVID-19 cases jump to 35 (25,443 views)
- Let’s sympathise with Lungu and help him, or we will all perish! (13,646 views)
- Govt identifies Chaisa, Jack Compound, Ibex Hill as COVID-19 hot zones (9,938 views)
- High Court keeps Spax in jail (8,474 views)
- COVID-19 cases rise to 29 (7,119 views)
- Lubinda breaks down as he recalls being slapped by PF cadre
- ZCCM-IH to appeal High Court’s decision to dismiss fraud case against FQM, 6 others
- Provide protective clothing to all health workers fighting COVID-19, MQHZ urges govt
- Govt’s plan to fight COVID-19 well thought out, assures Lungu
- Govt identifies Chaisa, Jack Compound, Ibex Hill as COVID-19 hot zones
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «December 2017»
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
Send this to a friend