- by Julia Malunga on 20 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 19 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 19 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 19 Aug 2019
- by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 17 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 17 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 16 Aug 2019
- by Julia Malunga on 19 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Aug 2019by Daniel Chansa on 16 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 5 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 28 Jul 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 20 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 18 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 16 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 15 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
- By Diggers Editor on 20 Aug 2019
Whether or not the President decides to declare hunger a national disaster, the fact remains that there is acute hunger in this country and government....
- By Diggers Editor on 16 Aug 2019
Lusaka Province Patriotic Front chairman Paul Moonga says the party provincial executive has agreed to open a night vendor’s market along Lumumba Road, which will....
- By Diggers Editor on 14 Aug 2019
When President Edgar Lungu gave instructions to the rest of the law enforcement wings to join in the investigations of the 48 houses until the....
- By Diggers Editor on 13 Aug 2019
Even in the rubbish bin, when you look properly, you can still find something useful, but it doesn’t change the fact that it belongs in....
- By Diggers Editor on 12 Aug 2019
Gold! It is the world’s most well-known precious metal and also one of the most expensive in the world. To extract gold, one has to....
- By Diggers Editor on 11 Aug 2019
Today, we would like to talk about the 2019 Article IV report that was recently released by the International Monetary Fund (IMF). Firstly, we must....
- By Diggers Editor on 10 Aug 2019
Vice-President Inonge Wina is calling on the Zambia Police Service to put up security mechanisms specifically aimed at protecting journalists especially during elections. The Vice-President....
- By Diggers Editor on 7 Aug 2019
The Commonwealth Lawyers Association, the Commonwealth Magistrates’ and Judges’ Association, the International Bar Association’s Human Rights Institute, the International Commission of Jurists, the Judges for....
- By Diggers Editor on 3 Aug 2019
President Edgar Lungu has instructed Home Affairs Minister Stephen Kampyongo to ensure that investigative wings reopen the case involving 48 houses that were seized by....
- By Diggers Editor on 2 Aug 2019
One patriotic economist called our newsroom on Tuesday, giving us a lecture about the need for media houses to support Zambian initiatives such as the....
- By Diggers Editor on 1 Aug 2019
When ZNBC’s Sunday Interview programme host Grevazio Zulu asked Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC) acting Director General Rosemary Nkonde Khuzwayo to give an update on the 48....
- By Diggers Editor on 28 Jul 2019
About 17 years ago, in the early days of the Cellular phone business in Zambia, network service providers dictated how long your airtime would be....
- By Diggers Editor on 26 Jul 2019
FAZ president Andrew Kamanga has lost his bid for election as Executive Committee member of the Confederation of African Football (CAF). In reaction to this....
- By Diggers Editor on 24 Jul 2019
The moment you are appointed or elected as a leader, you must immediately get ready to start solving problems. This is the one reason why....
- By Diggers Editor on 23 Jul 2019
When you critically look at the Cabinet Reshuffle that President Edgar Lungu made last week, you can tell that this a troubled man doing his....
- By Diggers Editor on 20 Jul 2019
In our editorial opinion yesterday, we raised questions to the Football Association of Zambia and the Zambian government over the decision to engage a new....
- By Diggers Editor on 19 Jul 2019
This week we would like to weigh in on the debate around the biggest sports discipline in the country and how our government together with....
- By Diggers Editor on 16 Jul 2019
Former justice minister Wynter Kabimba is reminding government officials the real reason why the Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) was created. He says unlike other intelligence....
- Opposition MPs with plots in Forest 27 must give them up - Nkombo (2,123 views)
- Lungu is in gear 5 of 2021 campaigns (1,848 view)
- Mercury Security Services sues Lusaka lawyer over K2m fees (939 views)
- UPND reports GBM to police for 'tribal hatred' (894 views)
- Only a miracle can stop kwacha’s depreciation – Hamaundu (880 views)
- Lungu must urgently declare hunger crisis, insists HH
- We’re a hungry nation because we insist that maize is our staple food
- The corrupt are evil, we must not glorify those who steal from us – Musa
- We can give mine licenses to Zambians, but we also need foreign investors – Musukwa
- Opposition MPs with plots in Forest 27 must give them up – Nkombo
- Lungu was one of my brightest pupils, retired teacher tells court
- It's not LAZ but 2,3 overzealous lawyers challenging Bill 10 - Siliya
- Tutwa leads campaign to impeach LAZ president
- I'm suing Tutwa for alleging that I've been paid to fight govt - LAZ president
- Don’t tell us what to do, if you see hunger, just donate, Lungu responds to British Envoy
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend