- by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Aug 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Aug 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 15 Aug 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Joseph Mwenda on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 30 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
CourtsHome / Courts
- By Mukosha Funga on 14 Aug 2017
The Lusaka High Court has dismissed a restraining order it granted to RAE Zambia Limited preventing Tullow Zambia from conducting oil exploration works. Yesterday, information....
- By Joseph Mwenda on 10 Aug 2017
Judiciary public relations officer Veronica Chisambisha says no political party supporters will be allowed near the Lusaka High Court as the treason case involving UPND....
- By Diggers Reporter on 9 Aug 2017
Solicitor General Abram Mwansa has opposed the joining of the Head of State to his 2021 eligibility case saying he enjoys immunity. This is in....
- By Tenson Mkhala on 8 Aug 2017
In this audio, one of Obvious Mwaliteta’s lawyers Keith Mweemba says his client did not deserve to be in prison. And UPND vice-president Geoffrey Bwalya....
- By Diggers Reporter on 5 Aug 2017
A panel of court of appeal judges has reserved ruling to October 31, 2017 in a matter in which 46 UPND members of parliament renewed....
- By Diggers Reporter on 4 Aug 2017
A Lusaka man has appeared in the Magistrates’ Court for having sex with his two biological daughters. William Zulu of Mtendere East, a bricklayer by....
- By Diggers Reporter on 3 Aug 2017
Patriotic Front Deputy Secretary General Mumbi Phiri has insisted that police acted very unprofessionally during the Mongu Motorcade saga which led to the arrest of....
- By Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017
Doreen Mwamba has asked the Constitutional Court to dismiss Munali Member of parliament Professor Nkandu Luo’s application as the record of appeal is incomplete without....
- By Mukosha Funga on 2 Aug 2017
The Director of Public Prosecutions has written to Hakainde Hichilema’s lawyers asking them to surrender witnesses and any other material relevant to a matter in....
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend