- by Mukosha Funga on 24 Jan 2018by Joseph Mwenda on 24 Jan 2018by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 24 Jan 2018by Mukosha Funga on 24 Jan 2018
- Goal Diggers
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 24 Jan 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Jan 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Jan 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 19 Jan 2018
- by Diggers Reporter on 24 Jan 2018by Diggers Reporter on 24 Jan 2018by Diggers Reporter on 23 Jan 2018by Mukosha Funga on 23 Jan 2018
- Editor's Choice
- by Felix Kashweka on 13 Jan 2018by Diggers Admin on 11 Jan 2018by Tenson Mkhala on 6 Jan 2018by Felix Kashweka on 31 Dec 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 22 Jan 2018by Dr Charles Sinkala on 22 Jan 2018by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 22 Jan 2018by Nachilala Nkombo on 20 Jan 2018
Opinion24 Jan 2018
What we heard last week from the vice-president of the United Party for National Development left us dumbfounded. We could not believe that at a time when Zambians are....
Editor’s Choice12 Dec 2017
Attached here are three images with a knife in all of them. In one picture there’s just a knife, the second one has a chef holding a knife and....
Local News24 Jan 2018
The Law Association of Zambia (LAZ) has won a bid to host the 21st Commonwealth Law Conference slated for April 2019. And LAZ president Linda Kasonde said her association....
Lifestyle13 Jan 2018
I am not trying too hard to bring Iris Kaingu back in the news, but even if I was, who can blame me for writing about the entertainment of....
- 24 Jan 2018
What we heard last week from the vice-president of the United Party for National Development left us dumbfounded. We could not believe that at a time when Zambians are desperately searching for a reasonable alternative government, Mr Geoffrey Bwalya....
» DIG IN
- 24 Jan 2018
Subscribe for email alerts
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend