- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Opinion16 Feb 2020
On January 21 this year, President Edgar Lungu told PF and government officials not to sit “ndwii” while members of the civil society go around the country campaigning against....
Editor’s Choice11 Jan 2020
After failing to halt rolling electricity blackouts that have added to the country’s economic woes, Eskom suffered another blow on Friday, 10 January 2020 as the state-owned enterprise lost....
Local News17 Feb 2020
Ministry of Labor Permanent Secretary Chanda Kaziya says it is not the ministry’s mandate to protect workers or employers but to penalize anyone who goes against laid down procedure....
Lifestyle10 Feb 2020
A Livingstone resident of Kashitu Extension has asked the Local Court to dissolve his 15-year marriage, saying he has lost affection for his unfaithful wife after catching her cheating....
- 11 Jan 2020
After failing to halt rolling electricity blackouts that have added to the country’s economic woes, Eskom suffered another blow on Friday, 10 January 2020 as the state-owned enterprise lost its chairman of the past two years. Jabu Mabuza resigned....
» DIG IN
- 11 Jan 2020
- FAZ explains eligibility criteria for March 28 polls
- I’m not aware of my dismissal – Kashala
- UNZALARU has been given notice of cancellation for breaching Act – Labour PS
- Wina is lying, Zambia suffering because of theft in govt, not because of by-elections – Sangwa
- Petition duration doesn’t matter, what matters is being heard – Mwitwa
- UNZALARU’s concerns are real, they should be heard, says CCZ
- There’s no need for a state of emergency – Nevers
- Bowman dangles $100, 000 for teachers’ loans in Kabushi
- Dialogue fosters development – Wina
- Lungu wants Kambwili back in PF, claims GBM
- Zambia may not achieve Vision 2030 at the projected growth rates – ZTP
- Lusaka student gets 18 months for stealing laptop
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
[ninja_form id=2]Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!