- by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Jan 2018by Mukosha Funga on 22 Jan 2018by Mukosha Funga on 22 Jan 2018by Mukosha Funga on 22 Jan 2018
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Jan 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 19 Jan 2018by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Jan 2018by Mukosha Funga on 18 Jan 2018
- by Diggers Reporter on 18 Jan 2018by Diggers Reporter on 17 Jan 2018by Diggers Reporter on 17 Jan 2018by Diggers Reporter on 17 Jan 2018
- Editor's Choice
- by Felix Kashweka on 13 Jan 2018by Diggers Admin on 11 Jan 2018by Tenson Mkhala on 6 Jan 2018by Felix Kashweka on 31 Dec 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 22 Jan 2018by Dr Charles Sinkala on 22 Jan 2018by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 22 Jan 2018by Nachilala Nkombo on 20 Jan 2018
Guest DiggersHome / Guest Diggers
- By Sishuwa Sishuwa on 15 Jan 2018
I recently attended a social occasion in Lusaka. The event, not unusual in the capital city, brought together Zambians from disparate ethnic groups such as....
- By Simon Manda on 11 Jan 2018
On 21st June 2017, His Excellency President Edgar Lungu unveiled a Patriotic Front’s vision for the next five years: the 7th National Development Plan (7NDP).....
- By Sishuwa Sishuwa on 8 Jan 2018
On 2 January 2018, Minister of Foreign Affairs Harry Kalaba resigned his Cabinet position in protest against the ‘swelling levels of greed and corruption’ under....
- By Sishuwa Sishuwa on 1 Jan 2018
Across 2017, Zambia experienced no shortage of disappointments and setbacks. Yet there are some individuals whose courage and principles made them inspiring figures in the....
- By Sishuwa Sishuwa on 25 Dec 2017
On 17 December 2017, opposition United Party for National Development (UPND) leader Hakainde Hichilema appeared on Sunday Interview, a Zambia National Broadcasting Corporation (ZNBC) television....
- By Chibamba Kanyama on 26 Nov 2017
Zimbabwe, under the new leadership of the Robert Mugabe mentored President, Emmerson Mnangagwa, may take another ten years to marginally reverse the deteriorated economic fortunes....
- By Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017
The seizure of power in Zimbabwe by the military presents important lessons for Zambia, for the rest of the southern Africa region and for the....
- By Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017
Kenya’s Supreme Court judges, who in September invalidated the initial re-election of Uhuru Kenyatta on grounds of unconstitutional irregularities, have attracted deserved applause from across....
- By Sishuwa Sishuwa on 29 Oct 2017
The first building that one comes across when entering the University of Zambia, which sits on the terraces of a busy motorway to and from....
- By Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017
On 16 August, opposition United Party for National Development (UPND) leader Hakainde Hichilema walked to freedom after spending four months in detention. This moment was....
- By Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017
The recent invalidation of the re-election of Uhuru Kenyatta as President of Kenya by the country’s Supreme Court is a refreshing development that provides a....
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
ArchivesFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «January 2018»
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend