- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Guest DiggersHome / Guest Diggers
- By Sishuwa Sishuwa on 1 Jan 2020
Ordinarily, I do not respond to reactions to my articles that make no attempt whatsoever to engage with the substance of my writing. I believe....
- By Sishuwa Sishuwa on 29 Dec 2019
A few days ago, President Edgar Lungu announced a 15 to 20 per cent reduction on his salary and the salaries of both cabinet ministers....
- By Dr Pamela Towela Sambo and Dr O’Brien Kaaba on 29 Dec 2019
Albie Sachs, the celebrated retired judge of the South African Constitutional Court, while delivering a lecture, once asserted that every judgment he wrote was a....
- By Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 28 Dec 2019
The Zambian economy has faced challenges of constricting fiscal space and the devastating effects of climate change. Fiscal space is commonly defined as the budgetary....
- By Julius Kapembwa (PhD) on 5 Dec 2019
Two Zambian males were recently sentenced to a hefty 15 years in jail for committing a crime not against any person, but “against the order....
- By Rueben Lifuka on 4 Dec 2019
The long march towards constitutional stability in Zambia continues. We are yet again at the precipice of possibly another failure at constitutional reforms. Bill No....
- By Sishuwa Sishuwa on 22 Nov 2019
On 8 November 2019, President Edgar Lungu, speaking in his first press conference for four years, brought up Zambia’s elections scheduled for 2021 before declaring:....
- By Dr Chishimba Mubanga, MSc on 22 Nov 2019
The nation was recently engaged in a debate on the rearing of livestock in residential areas. This debate arose from reports that the mayor of....
- By Simon Manda, PhD on 17 Nov 2019
Is there such as thing like ‘let us cut a million-tree campaign in Zambia? Yes, there is but only in practice. This submission dares to....
- By CUTS on 7 Nov 2019
What will next year hold? Making predictions can make a fool of any of us. But, as the dust settles on the 2020 budget which....
- By Rueben Lifuka on 31 Oct 2019
Transparency International Zambia has followed with keen interest the investigations into the ownership of initially 48 and now 51 houses in Chalala area. Following the....
- By Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 20 Oct 2019
Livestock farming is an investment which most of us venture in because we have seen and heard how successful other farmers are doing. I have....
- By Douty Chibamba on 19 Oct 2019
In its press release of September 19 2019, the Zambia Electricity Supply Corporation (ZESCO) Limited informed the citizenry that the hours of loading shedding would....
- By Felicity Kayumba Kalunga on 18 Oct 2019
1. Introduction Zambia is in the process of amending its constitution for the fifth time since independence in 1964. The most recent change occurred in....
- By Patricia Scotland, Commonwealth Secretary-General on 17 Oct 2019
Trade wars, protectionism, and nationalist rhetoric are combining to create the possibility of a nightmare debt crisis that could be worse than any previously experienced.....
- PF official gets terrorism charges over gassing (6,637 views)
- Those lying about knowing gassing masterminds will be charged for causing alarm, warns IG (4,576 views)
- Please China, spare us from Coronavirus (2,698 views)
- Where is the father while the mother weeps “amwa peeling?” (2,595 views)
- Lungu renews Bible Society membership, as netizens drag him back to gassing (2,171 views)
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «February 2020»
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- The real ritual killer is The Mob
- Those lying about knowing gassing masterminds will be charged for causing alarm, warns IG
- Please China, spare us from Coronavirus
- Careless comments on gassing will breed chaos – ZCCB
- PF official gets terrorism charges over gassing
- It’s every man for himself under Lungu – Milupi
- ACC probes Health Minister for corruption
- Chilubi outcome shows 2021 polls won’t be free and fair – AVAP
- Criminals are changing tactics, soldiers can’t root them out instantly – Chama
- Bill 10 has polarized Zambia – Kabimba
- Lungu renews Bible Society membership, as netizens drag him back to gassing
- Soko not entitled to any of his claims, RTSA tells court
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Send this to a friend