by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Jan 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Jan 2018by Mukosha Funga on 23 Jan 2018by Mukosha Funga on 23 Jan 2018
- Goal Diggers
by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 24 Jan 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Jan 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Jan 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 19 Jan 2018
by Diggers Reporter on 23 Jan 2018by Mukosha Funga on 23 Jan 2018by Diggers Reporter on 23 Jan 2018by Diggers Reporter on 18 Jan 2018
- Editor's Choice
by Felix Kashweka on 13 Jan 2018by Diggers Admin on 11 Jan 2018by Tenson Mkhala on 6 Jan 2018by Felix Kashweka on 31 Dec 2017
- Guest Diggers
CLOSEHome / Whistle-Blowers
by Chibamba Kanyama on 22 Jan 2018by Dr Charles Sinkala on 22 Jan 2018by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 22 Jan 2018by Nachilala Nkombo on 20 Jan 2018
Submit information you feel is of public interest and needs investigation, whether in government, private companies, non-profit making organizations, etc. Please read the very important guidelines below to reduce the risk of exposure. Your identity will remain anonymous to both ourselves and others because this website runs on an encrypted https connection, which means that nobody can decode the information you submit. Use the form below to send us information or email us at whistleblowers [at] diggers [dot] news (register a dummy/temporal account).
Whistle-blower submission form
- Do not reveal your identity.
- Do not use the Internet connection at your office or the Internet connection from your cellphone, personal dongle or any gadget registered in your name (or for a friend) to send information. Use the connection from an Internet café or a public Wi-Fi network.
- Use your own laptop/tablet/smart-phone but connect to the Internet at an Internet café or a public Wi-Fi network. If you have to use the computers at the Internet Café, it is advisable to clear your browsing history afterwards just an extra precaution.
- Do not login to your official or personal email account, social media pages or any other website that requires login.
- Use various Internet cafés and avoid those with CCTV.
- If you have to store any whistle-blower information, use Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- Recommended: use TOR browser (highly secure browser). Download at TOR BROWSER DOWNLOAD.
- Lungu's theft not new; he started stealing as a lawyer - HH
- PF cadres attack Kambwili's supporters at Central Police
- Miyanda asks ConCourt to declare that Lungu breached Constitution by threatening judges
- Nawakwi wonders how Antonio will switch from calling PF thieves
- Amnesty International seeks protection for Pilato
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
ArchivesFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend