by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Apr 2018by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Apr 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Apr 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 19 Apr 2018
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 17 Apr 2018by Abraham Kalito on 10 Apr 2018by Mazuba Muleya on 20 Feb 2018by Mazuba Muleya on 20 Feb 2018
by Stuart Lisulo on 19 Apr 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Apr 2018by Abraham Kalito on 18 Apr 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Apr 2018
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Apr 2018by Mukosha Funga on 17 Apr 2018by Mukosha Funga on 11 Apr 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 10 Apr 2018
- Editor's Choice
by Anand Rajaram and Miljan Sladoje on 4 Apr 2018by Dr Canisius Banda on 22 Mar 2018by Herryman Moono on 20 Feb 2018by Pilato on 12 Dec 2017
by Diggers Editor on 19 Apr 2018by Diggers Editor on 18 Apr 2018by Diggers Editor on 17 Apr 2018by Diggers Editor on 14 Apr 2018
by Felix Kashweka on 16 Apr 2018by Felix Kashweka on 25 Mar 2018by Felix Kashweka on 24 Mar 2018by Felix Kashweka on 24 Mar 2018
- Guest Diggers
CLOSEHome / Whistle-Blowers
by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 16 Apr 2018by Kalaki on 15 Apr 2018by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Apr 2018by Chibamba Kanyama on 9 Apr 2018
Submit information you feel is of public interest and needs investigation, whether in government, private companies, non-profit making organizations, etc. Please read the very important guidelines below to reduce the risk of exposure. Your identity will remain anonymous to both ourselves and others because this website runs on an encrypted https connection, which means that nobody can decode the information you submit. Use the form below to send us information or email us at whistleblowers [at] diggers [dot] news (register a dummy/temporal account).
Whistle-blower submission form
- Do not reveal your identity.
- Do not use the Internet connection at your office or the Internet connection from your cellphone, personal dongle or any gadget registered in your name (or for a friend) to send information. Use the connection from an Internet café or a public Wi-Fi network.
- Use your own laptop/tablet/smart-phone but connect to the Internet at an Internet café or a public Wi-Fi network. If you have to use the computers at the Internet Café, it is advisable to clear your browsing history afterwards just an extra precaution.
- Do not login to your official or personal email account, social media pages or any other website that requires login.
- Use various Internet cafés and avoid those with CCTV.
- If you have to store any whistle-blower information, use Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- Recommended: use TOR browser (highly secure browser). Download at TOR BROWSER DOWNLOAD.
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
ArchivesMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend