by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Oct 2018by Mukosha Funga on 18 Oct 2018by Joseph Mwenya in Kabwe on 18 Oct 2018by Diggers Correspondent on 18 Oct 2018
- Goal Diggers
by Alex Chilumbwe on 17 Oct 2018by Alex Chilumbwe on 16 Oct 2018by Alex Chilumbwe on 16 Oct 2018by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Oct 2018
by Stuart Lisulo on 18 Oct 2018by Abraham Kalito on 18 Oct 2018by Abraham Kalito on 18 Oct 2018by Stuart Lisulo on 17 Oct 2018
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Oct 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Oct 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 17 Oct 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 17 Oct 2018
- Editor's Choice
by Chibamba Kanyama on 8 Oct 2018by WECREATE I ZAMBIA on 13 Sep 2018by Mukubesa Mundia on 27 Jul 2018by Percy Chanda, UPND on 15 Jun 2018
by Diggers Editor on 18 Oct 2018by Diggers Editor on 14 Oct 2018by Diggers Editor on 12 Oct 2018by Diggers Editor on 11 Oct 2018
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 28 Sep 2018by Tenson Mkhala on 28 Sep 2018by Thomas Mulenga on 24 Sep 2018by Sampa Kabwela on 8 Sep 2018
- Guest Diggers
CLOSEHome / Whistle-Blowers
by Diggers Correspondent on 17 Oct 2018by Diggers Correspondent on 17 Oct 2018by CUTS on 9 Oct 2018by CUTS on 2 Oct 2018
Submit information you feel is of public interest and needs investigation, whether in government, private companies, non-profit making organizations, etc. Please read the very important guidelines below to reduce the risk of exposure. Your identity will remain anonymous to both ourselves and others because this website runs on an encrypted https connection, which means that nobody can decode the information you submit. Use the form below to send us information or email us at whistleblowers [at] diggers [dot] news (register a dummy/temporal account).
Whistle-blower submission form
- Do not reveal your identity.
- Do not use the Internet connection at your office or the Internet connection from your cellphone, personal dongle or any gadget registered in your name (or for a friend) to send information. Use the connection from an Internet café or a public Wi-Fi network.
- Use your own laptop/tablet/smart-phone but connect to the Internet at an Internet café or a public Wi-Fi network. If you have to use the computers at the Internet Café, it is advisable to clear your browsing history afterwards just an extra precaution.
- Do not login to your official or personal email account, social media pages or any other website that requires login.
- Use various Internet cafés and avoid those with CCTV.
- If you have to store any whistle-blower information, use Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- Recommended: use TOR browser (highly secure browser). Download at TOR BROWSER DOWNLOAD.
- Police give Tayali 'painful protection' after beating by UPND cadres at court
- Kambwili is very stupid, says angry Sikazwe as Roan MP gets another beating in Parley
- Livingstone court dissolves marriage between wife and adulterous pastor
- Lusaka deputy PS, 4 accountants suspended over misuse of govt funds
- Businesswoman admits assaulting Zaloumis
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
ArchivesNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend