by Thomas Mulenga on 17 Jan 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 17 Jan 2019by Thomas Mulenga on 17 Jan 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Jan 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Diggers Correspondent on 17 Jan 2019by Alex Chilumbwe on 14 Jan 2019by Joseph Mwenda on 9 Jan 2019by Alex Chilumbwe on 7 Jan 2019
by Milimo Namangala on 17 Jan 2019by Claver Mutinta on 15 Jan 2019by Geofrey Zulu on 15 Jan 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 14 Jan 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 17 Jan 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 17 Jan 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Jan 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 15 Jan 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Editor on 17 Jan 2019by Diggers Reporter on 17 Jan 2019by Diggers Editor on 16 Jan 2019by Diggers Editor on 15 Jan 2019
by Claver Mutinta on 13 Dec 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 28 Sep 2018by Tenson Mkhala on 28 Sep 2018by Thomas Mulenga on 24 Sep 2018
- Guest Diggers
CLOSEHome / Whistle-Blowers
by Anthony Bwalya on 16 Jan 2019by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Jan 2019by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 7 Jan 2019by Sampa Kabwela on 6 Jan 2019
Submit information you feel is of public interest and needs investigation, whether in government, private companies, non-profit making organizations, etc. Please read the very important guidelines below to reduce the risk of exposure. Your identity will remain anonymous to both ourselves and others because this website runs on an encrypted https connection, which means that nobody can decode the information you submit. Use the form below to send us information or email us at whistleblowers [at] diggers [dot] news (register a dummy/temporal account).
Whistle-blower submission form
- Do not reveal your identity.
- Do not use the Internet connection at your office or the Internet connection from your cellphone, personal dongle or any gadget registered in your name (or for a friend) to send information. Use the connection from an Internet café or a public Wi-Fi network.
- Use your own laptop/tablet/smart-phone but connect to the Internet at an Internet café or a public Wi-Fi network. If you have to use the computers at the Internet Café, it is advisable to clear your browsing history afterwards just an extra precaution.
- Do not login to your official or personal email account, social media pages or any other website that requires login.
- Use various Internet cafés and avoid those with CCTV.
- If you have to store any whistle-blower information, use Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
- Recommended: use TOR browser (highly secure browser). Download at TOR BROWSER DOWNLOAD.
- Ghanaian investigative journalist shot dead
- Opposition alliance comprised of HH’s lapdogs – Sunday
- Even though my husband has joined PF, we remain sweethearts – Katuta
- Kalima’s sisters seek Court authority to sell properties to settle her debts
- Dialogue facilitators need the dialogue more than politicians
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
ArchivesFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend