- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Huawei Zambia pledges to foster a value-sharing platform and robust business ecosystem with local partnersHome / Editors Choice
- By Charles Kakoma on 10 Jan 2019
The year 2018 just like any other year under the reign of the Patriotic Front was miserable for most Zambians regardless of status in society.....
- By Davies Mwila on 7 Jan 2019
Part 6 Introduction In the previous article where we discussed the growth of tourism under the Patriotic Front (PF), I made a side comment about....
- By Linda Kasonde on 10 Dec 2018
A few years ago, I heard a podcast in which the Swedish Foreign Minister was explaining why it is important to have more women in....
- By Gerald Pule Mulao on 27 Nov 2018
When people look at the government they must view it as a solution provider and development partner in the advancement of their lives. Government shouldn’t....
- By Mwenya Musenge on 23 Nov 2018
The results of the just ended Mangango parliamentary by election and other local government polls held on Tuesday November 20th countrywide are now in the....
- By Joseph Lungu on 21 Nov 2018
The United Party for National Development (UPND’s) vision is a united, prosperous and equitable Zambia. To achieve this vision, we shall build an inclusive, diversified....
- By Davies Mwila on 20 Nov 2018
Part 2: Infrastructure development is a crucial pre-requisite for industrialization and diversification of the economy.As John F. Kennedy once said: “It is not our wealth....
- By Professor Geoffrey Lungwangwa on 15 Nov 2018
The UPND will strive to make Zambia a prosperous middle income country once voted into power. The whole issue of the VISION 2030 is extremely....
- By Davies Mwila on 13 Nov 2018
THE PF GOVERNMENT DELIVERING ITS PROMISED “HUMAN-CENTRED DEVELOPMENT”; DRIVEN BY ECONOMIC & SOCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT 1. INTRODUCTION “It is not our wealth that builds our....
- By Diggers Editor on 12 Nov 2018
Over the past five weeks we have discussed the implications of high public debt in the country. The alarming rate at which debt has been....
- By Andyford Mayele Banda on 11 Nov 2018
The amount of energy that we are spending yearning for change should be the same amount of energy that we must spend to search for....
- PF official gets terrorism charges over gassing (6,581 views)
- Those lying about knowing gassing masterminds will be charged for causing alarm, warns IG (4,419 views)
- Where is the father while the mother weeps “amwa peeling?” (2,565 views)
- Please China, spare us from Coronavirus (2,381 views)
- Lungu renews Bible Society membership, as netizens drag him back to gassing (2,153 views)
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «February 2020»
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- The real ritual killer is The Mob
- Those lying about knowing gassing masterminds will be charged for causing alarm, warns IG
- Please China, spare us from Coronavirus
- Careless comments on gassing will breed chaos – ZCCB
- PF official gets terrorism charges over gassing
- It’s every man for himself under Lungu – Milupi
- ACC probes Health Minister for corruption
- Chilubi outcome shows 2021 polls won’t be free and fair – AVAP
- Criminals are changing tactics, soldiers can’t root them out instantly – Chama
- Bill 10 has polarized Zambia – Kabimba
- Lungu renews Bible Society membership, as netizens drag him back to gassing
- Soko not entitled to any of his claims, RTSA tells court
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Send this to a friend