- by Julia Malunga on 20 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 19 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 19 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 19 Aug 2019
- by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 17 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 17 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 16 Aug 2019
- by Julia Malunga on 19 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Aug 2019by Daniel Chansa on 16 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 5 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 28 Jul 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 20 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 18 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 16 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 15 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Huawei Zambia pledges to foster a value-sharing platform and robust business ecosystem with local partnersHome / Editors Choice
- By Charles Kakoma on 10 Jan 2019
The year 2018 just like any other year under the reign of the Patriotic Front was miserable for most Zambians regardless of status in society.....
- By Davies Mwila on 7 Jan 2019
Part 6 Introduction In the previous article where we discussed the growth of tourism under the Patriotic Front (PF), I made a side comment about....
- By Linda Kasonde on 10 Dec 2018
A few years ago, I heard a podcast in which the Swedish Foreign Minister was explaining why it is important to have more women in....
- By Gerald Pule Mulao on 27 Nov 2018
When people look at the government they must view it as a solution provider and development partner in the advancement of their lives. Government shouldn’t....
- By Mwenya Musenge on 23 Nov 2018
The results of the just ended Mangango parliamentary by election and other local government polls held on Tuesday November 20th countrywide are now in the....
- By Joseph Lungu on 21 Nov 2018
The United Party for National Development (UPND’s) vision is a united, prosperous and equitable Zambia. To achieve this vision, we shall build an inclusive, diversified....
- By Davies Mwila on 20 Nov 2018
Part 2: Infrastructure development is a crucial pre-requisite for industrialization and diversification of the economy.As John F. Kennedy once said: “It is not our wealth....
- By Professor Geoffrey Lungwangwa on 15 Nov 2018
The UPND will strive to make Zambia a prosperous middle income country once voted into power. The whole issue of the VISION 2030 is extremely....
- By Davies Mwila on 13 Nov 2018
THE PF GOVERNMENT DELIVERING ITS PROMISED “HUMAN-CENTRED DEVELOPMENT”; DRIVEN BY ECONOMIC & SOCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT 1. INTRODUCTION “It is not our wealth that builds our....
- By Diggers Editor on 12 Nov 2018
Over the past five weeks we have discussed the implications of high public debt in the country. The alarming rate at which debt has been....
- By Andyford Mayele Banda on 11 Nov 2018
The amount of energy that we are spending yearning for change should be the same amount of energy that we must spend to search for....
- By Elias Chipimo on 9 Nov 2018
The commendable initiative by News Diggers to accord a platform to various Opposition Parties so that they can articulate to the Zambian people, their vision....
- By Dr Situmbeko Musokotwane on 7 Nov 2018
“Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights....
- Opposition MPs with plots in Forest 27 must give them up - Nkombo (2,191 views)
- Lungu is in gear 5 of 2021 campaigns (1,861 view)
- Mercury Security Services sues Lusaka lawyer over K2m fees (956 views)
- UPND reports GBM to police for 'tribal hatred' (901 views)
- Only a miracle can stop kwacha’s depreciation – Hamaundu (883 views)
- Lungu must urgently declare hunger crisis, insists HH
- We’re a hungry nation because we insist that maize is our staple food
- The corrupt are evil, we must not glorify those who steal from us – Musa
- We can give mine licenses to Zambians, but we also need foreign investors – Musukwa
- Opposition MPs with plots in Forest 27 must give them up – Nkombo
- Lungu was one of my brightest pupils, retired teacher tells court
- It's not LAZ but 2,3 overzealous lawyers challenging Bill 10 - Siliya
- Tutwa leads campaign to impeach LAZ president
- I'm suing Tutwa for alleging that I've been paid to fight govt - LAZ president
- Don’t tell us what to do, if you see hunger, just donate, Lungu responds to British Envoy
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend