- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 Aug 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 23 Aug 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 23 Aug 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 23 Aug 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 23 Aug 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 22 Aug 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 22 Aug 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 21 Aug 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 23 Aug 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 23 Aug 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 23 Aug 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 23 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Correspondent on 23 Aug 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 23 Aug 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 8 Aug 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 8 Aug 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 Aug 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 22 Aug 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 21 Aug 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 20 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 27 Jul 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Articles by Diggers CorrespondentHome / Articles posted by Diggers Correspondent
- By Memory Chipili in Solwezi on August 20, 2019
Mines Minister Richard Musukwa has warned Mwinilunga residents against attempting to mine gold in the district illegally because it is potentially hazardous and could lead....
- By Chisoni Mumba, PhD on August 17, 2019
This is a follow-up to the News Diggers article published on 26th July, titled, “A welcome message for Prof Luo: Possible Holistic Strategy for Transforming....
- By Daniel Chansa on August 16, 2019
Two Ndola women who inserted a bottle into another woman’s private parts have been sentenced to 18 years imprisonment. Ndola High Court Judge-in-Charge Emelia Sunkutu....
- By Daniel Chansa on August 16, 2019
An 18-year-old Chingola man has stabbed his friend to death after he refused to give him some privacy with his girlfriend. Copperbelt Police Commissioner Charity....
- By Diggers Correspondent on August 14, 2019
The Ndola Magistrates’ Court has acquitted a 22-year-old man who allegedly forced an eight-year-old girl to suck his manhood which he claimed produced “Milkit”. In....
- By Diggers Correspondent on August 13, 2019
A 26-year-old Ndola man has appeared in the Magistrates’ Court for forcing his two-year-old stepson to suck his manhood. The boy’s mother has narrated to....
- By Diggers Correspondent on August 11, 2019
A heated debate about market stalls was disrupted by a foul smell and furious finger-pointing at a Kenyan regional assembly on Wednesday, according to BBC....
- By CUTS on August 4, 2019
The government whole or partially owns State Owned Enterprises (SOEs) and is therefore responsible for the financial liabilities of these companies. If allowed to escalate,....
- By Kangwa Muyunda on August 3, 2019
Recently, the President, His Excellency Edgar Chagwa Lungu, held an emergency Cabinet meeting to discuss the state of the economy. This included a focus on....
- By Joseph Mwenya in Kabwe on August 2, 2019
Chief Chamuka of the Lenje speaking people of Central province has advised men to “man-up” and report to relevant authorities when they have been battered....
- By Rueben Lifuka on July 31, 2019
President Edgar Lungu’s pronouncements made during the swearing in of the ACC Commissioners cannot go without comment and as Transparency International Zambia, we wish to....
- By Tenson Mkhala in Chiengi on July 30, 2019
Senior Chief Puta of the Bwile people of Chiengi district in Luapula Province says he has stopped giving advice to politicians for fear of being....
A Welcome Message for Prof Luo: Possible Holistic Strategy for Transforming the Livestock Sub-sector in ZambiaBy Dr Chisoni Mumba, PhD on July 28, 2019
I wish to start by congratulating Prof. Nkandu Luo for the appointment as Minister of Fisheries and Livestock. Congratulations madam! You have a big task....
- By Diggers Correspondent on July 26, 2019
The National AIDS Council in Luapula Province has reserved 450,000 condoms for the seven traditional ceremonies in the province. Luapula National AIDS Coordinator Nathan Kabwe....
- By Mirriam Chabala and Ulande Nkomenshya on July 26, 2019
Parliament has overwhelmingly adopted a motion to abolish the expiration of internet data bundles purchased from various service providers. The motion moved by Nalikwanda UPND....
- By Tenson Mkhala in Monze on July 25, 2019
Movement for Multiparty Democracy faction leader Felix Mutati says the country’s economy will not improve because lots of money is being spent on unnecessary by....
- By Diggers Correspondent on July 24, 2019
A Breeze FM reporter has narrated to the Lundazi Magistrates’ Court how a PF member dragged her out of a taxi, slapped her and grabbed....
- By Daniel Chansa on July 23, 2019
A 27 year-old Ndola man has been sentenced to 10 years imprisonment for causing the death of a resident whom he robbed a K20. This....
- Mwenye's corruption remarks irk PF (3,178 views)
- ConCourt has no powers to hear Bill 10 - Kalaluka (2,219 views)
- If austerity measures were working, we wouldn't be having these problems – BoZ (1,970 view)
- Zesco announces increased load-shedding (1,481 view)
- Forget the Damn headline, did you get the message? (1,132 view)
- Indeed, the Speaker is being mischievous on Amendment Bill 10
- LAZ warns Speaker, MPs of contempt over Bill 10
- SA High Court rejects ZCCM’s arbitration appeal with costs
- Govt’s job is not to defend the corrupt, but prosecute them – Mwenye
- TIZ asks Lungu to cancel Forest 27 plots, says ACC must investigate minister for abuse
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend