by Ulande Nkomesha on 14 Oct 2019by Julia Malunga on 14 Oct 2019by Julia Malunga on 14 Oct 2019by Julia Malunga on 14 Oct 2019
by Ulande Nkomesha on 13 Oct 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 11 Oct 2019by Natasha Sakala on 11 Oct 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 10 Oct 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 14 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 14 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 11 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 11 Oct 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 8 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 7 Oct 2019by By Tim Zulu and Abraham Kalito on 7 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 4 Oct 2019
by Diggers Editor on 13 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 11 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 10 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 9 Oct 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 14 Oct 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 30 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019by Chibamba Kanyama on 25 Sep 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Felix Kashweka on 4 Oct 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 28 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 24 Sep 2019
By Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Aug 2019
Dear Vice-Chancellor, I write in relation to media reports that the institution that you lead, the Copperbelt University (CBU), has directed all returning students to....
By Sishuwa Sishuwa on 7 Jun 2019
Dear Minister Luo, On 29 April 2019, News Diggers published the most recent public comments you have made on the continued closure of the Copperbelt....
By Diggers Editor on 24 Apr 2019
OPEN LETTER TO HIS EXCELLENCY THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF ZAMBIA MR. EDGAR LUNGU By Tiyaonse Kabwe C/O Department of Development Studies School of....
By Diggers Reader on 1 Jan 2019
Dear Diggers editor, I am writing in response to editorial article titled, “Drop Luo, let Mabumba run Higher Education” which you published on 27th December....
By Concerned Citizen on 4 Apr 2018
Dear Editor, Our media is not watching carefully. I saw your 12 March article which gave details of the plan that the goodly Professor from....
By Chanda Waibela on 31 Jan 2018
To the President, His Excellency Mr Edgar Chagwa Lungu. Your Excellence Sir, it is almost a reality that the cadres from the ruling Patriotic Front....
By Letters to Editor on 5 Aug 2017
With what can only be termed as Kambwili fever the structures on the Copperbelt are falling apart very fast. Since the expulsion of Roan Patriotic....
By Guest Digger on 21 May 2017
LAWYERS FAILED HICHILEMA By Henry Kanyanta Sosala Martin Luther King said: “our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”....
- Too late for Ng’andu to catch the Patriotic Front runaway train (2,078 views)
- Kalaluka fights LAZ's subpoenas against himself, Lubinda (1,136 view)
- UPND starts legal action against PF over "gay rights lies" (1,045 view)
- UNZA congratulates Prof Nalubamba on his coronation as senior chief (1,023 view)
- Don’t blame climate change but corruption for economic crisis - KBF (1,010 view)
- UPND bringing misery, they're praying against rains so that people kick out PF - Lungu
- Lusaka woman denies committing adultery with Patrick, Foreign Affairs PS
- Snake poison confusing Lungu, we've no powers to stop the rains - HH
- PF moves Parley motion to ban UPND for 'supporting gay rights'
- Police lied about Kaoma shooting, with impunity
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend