- by Julia Malunga on 20 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 19 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 19 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 19 Aug 2019
- by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 17 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 17 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 16 Aug 2019
- by Julia Malunga on 19 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Aug 2019by Daniel Chansa on 16 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 5 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 28 Jul 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 20 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 18 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 16 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 15 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
- By Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Aug 2019
Dear Vice-Chancellor, I write in relation to media reports that the institution that you lead, the Copperbelt University (CBU), has directed all returning students to....
- By Sishuwa Sishuwa on 7 Jun 2019
Dear Minister Luo, On 29 April 2019, News Diggers published the most recent public comments you have made on the continued closure of the Copperbelt....
- By Diggers Editor on 24 Apr 2019
OPEN LETTER TO HIS EXCELLENCY THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF ZAMBIA MR. EDGAR LUNGU By Tiyaonse Kabwe C/O Department of Development Studies School of....
- By Diggers Reader on 1 Jan 2019
Dear Diggers editor, I am writing in response to editorial article titled, “Drop Luo, let Mabumba run Higher Education” which you published on 27th December....
- By Concerned Citizen on 4 Apr 2018
Dear Editor, Our media is not watching carefully. I saw your 12 March article which gave details of the plan that the goodly Professor from....
- By Chanda Waibela on 31 Jan 2018
To the President, His Excellency Mr Edgar Chagwa Lungu. Your Excellence Sir, it is almost a reality that the cadres from the ruling Patriotic Front....
- By Letters to Editor on 5 Aug 2017
With what can only be termed as Kambwili fever the structures on the Copperbelt are falling apart very fast. Since the expulsion of Roan Patriotic....
- By Guest Digger on 21 May 2017
LAWYERS FAILED HICHILEMA By Henry Kanyanta Sosala Martin Luther King said: “our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”....
- Opposition MPs with plots in Forest 27 must give them up - Nkombo (2,191 views)
- Lungu is in gear 5 of 2021 campaigns (1,861 view)
- Mercury Security Services sues Lusaka lawyer over K2m fees (956 views)
- UPND reports GBM to police for 'tribal hatred' (901 views)
- Only a miracle can stop kwacha’s depreciation – Hamaundu (883 views)
- Lungu must urgently declare hunger crisis, insists HH
- We’re a hungry nation because we insist that maize is our staple food
- The corrupt are evil, we must not glorify those who steal from us – Musa
- We can give mine licenses to Zambians, but we also need foreign investors – Musukwa
- Opposition MPs with plots in Forest 27 must give them up – Nkombo
- Lungu was one of my brightest pupils, retired teacher tells court
- It's not LAZ but 2,3 overzealous lawyers challenging Bill 10 - Siliya
- Tutwa leads campaign to impeach LAZ president
- I'm suing Tutwa for alleging that I've been paid to fight govt - LAZ president
- Don’t tell us what to do, if you see hunger, just donate, Lungu responds to British Envoy
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend