- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
The real ritual killer is The MobBy Kalunga Funga on 23 Feb 2020
The mob now is the unwitting ritual killer. Maybe in the beginning, it started with ‘The Gasser’, then ‘The Blood Drawer’ now, it’s the ‘The Gasser’ then ‘The Mob’.
I am sitting here, looking at a video that has been sent to me. I download and play it only to stop a few seconds in because I am disgusted by its contents. What I see is a so called gasser, beaten to the point were he can’t respond anymore, being undressed, children with a front roll experience, cheering along like it’s a funfair!
Firstly, what kind of person do you have to be to get out your smartphone, instead of condemning what is being done, you are there having a moment documenting for the world to see the levels to which we have degenerated. What is your aim? Seriously, do you think it’s a video game? That the man being maimed will somehow get back up so you can film another episode?
Secondly, we claim to be a Christian nation but in this video, there are at least 30 people just standing there and none of them can stop what I can only describe as a heinous act. Isn’t this blasphemy?
Thirdly, apart from the horrible act of biting and undressing of the so called gasser, the worst thing in the video are the children, with a front roll view. Being a mother, I look to my child and I think to myself; “what kind of life am I living for you?” “What the hell did I bring you into?” How in their right minds do the adults with their camera phone in hand, think having children there is ok? Well, my thoughts are that they are not in their right mind, period.
Zambia, how far have we fallen? There we were condemning xenophobia just a few months ago but there it is, The Mob, killing our own, allowing itself to be the unwitting ritual killer.
Why do I say so? Well, the rumors started off as, “they gas, they draw blood, they chop up your body”. But that is not what I see on official news websites. What is there is gassing by petty criminals. And even if it is connected to ritual killings as the legend goes, then we, the people, have been mobilized to complete the job.
You see, once you kill the gasser, they don’t owe the mob anything but a thank you for completing the job. The only person being pleased by this is the one in charge because to them, it’s one job down, on to the next.
Jesus was condemned and crucified by The Mob. The Mob was made to believe he was the bad guy but what they didn’t know, at the time, was that they were helping God’s plan all along which was to sacrifice his only son to save the world. Obviously, the goings on right now are nothing like God’s sacrifice for the world, this is the opposite, if you will. It makes me sad, angry even. THIS NEEDS TO STOP.
People are hungry, this is why the poor man is being targeted to carry out this heinous crime. The poor man is offered money to gas people and The Mob kills him, also maiming innocent people in the process. But when the poor man is killed, tell me, who enjoys the money he was promised? My question to the gasser is, why die for a promise?
Whoever has found themselves among The Mob, my humble plea is leave things in the hands of the law and take it to God in prayer.
2 Chronicles 7:14 says “If my people, who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”Related Items
- It’s inhuman for Chanda to undermine HH’s donation of soap, sanitisers – UPND (3,224 views)
- Is Kampyongo suggesting that slim people, like his appointing authority are HIV suspects? (2,708 views)
- UPND blames Nangula loss on COVID-19 (2,244 views)
- Kampyongo's mockery of people on ARVs unacceptable - NAC (2,141 views)
- We’re considering asking landlords to forego rentals amid COVID-19 – Siliya (1,631 view)
- COVID-19 is airborne? Why is Ministry of Health misleading us?
- Is Kampyongo suggesting that slim people, like his appointing authority are HIV suspects?
- We’re already on lockdown – Lungu
- Introduce SI to stop landlords from collecting rentals, Changala urges govt
- Why whip patrons if there's no lockdown?
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «April 2020»
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- It’s illegal for police to whip citizens – Mweetwa
- UNZA owes ZRA, others K2.8bn, as audit reveals mismanagement of funds
- PF’s Nangula victory a 2021 sample – Mundubile
- Tutwa refutes UPND’s Bill 10 bribery claims
- We’re considering asking landlords to forego rentals amid COVID-19 – Siliya
- Govt, FRA’s deal with millers failed to cut mealie meal prices – IAPRI
- Habitat urges govt to improve living conditions in unplanned settlements
- SACCORD hails PF, UPND for peaceful Nangula poll
- ZRA’s tax audit on media houses within its mandate but wrongly timed – MISA
- Kamusoko, Mangani on path to recovery
- Govt must carry out robust awareness campaign against COVID-19 – CSPR
- Siwale welcomes FIFA’s intervention in FAZ wrangles
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
[search_popup]Send this to a friend