- by Natasha Sakala on 24 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 23 Aug 2019by Julia Malunga on 23 Aug 2019by Julia Malunga on 23 Aug 2019
- by Stuart Lisulo on 23 Aug 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019
- by Joseph Mwenda on 23 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 24 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 22 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 21 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 20 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
LifestyleHome / Lifestyle
- By Martha Mwanza and Felix Kashweka on 21 Jun 2019
Stanbic Bank Public Relations and Communications Manager Chanda Chime Katongo says Grammy award-winner Brandy will this year headline the 2019 Stanbic Music Festival. The news....
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 7 Jun 2019
A 27-year-old Ugandan Herbalist has been convicted and sentenced to five years imprisonment with hard labour for stealing K46,000 from a Zambian woman who went....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 May 2019
Police have arrested a 32 year old man of Mazabuka’s Airstrip compound in connection with murder. The suspect identified as Bargner Siamayuma allegedly stabbed to....
- By Felix Kashweka on 16 May 2019
A 21-year-old woman of Kabwe yesterday set social media ablaze after nude pictures she shared in a private group were leaked online. And Police spokesperson....
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 26 Apr 2019
A Forensic Analyst at Police Headquarters has told the Lusaka Magistrates’ Court that a DNA test conducted on the 32-year-old man and 22-year-old woman charged....
- By Diggers Correspondent on 23 Apr 2019
Zambian Breweries’ Mosi Day of Thunder has resonated the sound of Zambian music and culture with local superstars joined by Afro pop diva Yemi Alade....
- By Felix Kashweka on 2 Apr 2019
Nigerian Afro fusion singer Burna Boy has apologised to Zambians after he kicked a fan on Saturday night who allegedly attempted to steal his ring....
- By Thomas Mulenga on 29 Mar 2019
Police in Western Province have arrested a witchdoctor for torturing residents suspected of practicing witchcraft. In an interview, Western Province Police commissioner Charles Lungu confirmed....
- By Zindikilani Banda in Sinda on 20 Mar 2019
Chieftainess Nyanje of the Nsenga people in Sinda District has challenged uneducated parents to ensure their children stay in school and avoid engaging in traditional....
- By John Chola on 20 Mar 2019
Barrick’s Lumwana Mining Company (LMC) has disbursed over K4.2 million to Lumwana Community Trust (LCT) as initial funding to undertake social projects in Kalumbila District....
- By Thomas Mulenga on 19 Mar 2019
The Jesuit Centre for Theological Reflection (JCTR) says government must abandon its attempt to facilitate for Zambians to apply for jobs in Kuwait, Abu Dhabi....
- By Claver Mutinta in Solwezi on 26 Feb 2019
A Solwezi-based entrepreneur has taken up a rare business of rearing ducks to supply Chinese nationals in Zambia who fancy the local delicacy. Edgar Mutanuka,....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 23 Feb 2019
Globally, over 75 per cent of people living with mental illnesses, do not receive any form of treatment from healthcare facilities. This situation is even....
- By Milimo Namangala in Pemba District on 19 Feb 2019
World Vision, through the Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) project, has drilled its first borehole in Muloongo Village, Southern Province, out of the 300 boreholes....
- Mwenye's corruption remarks irk PF (3,029 views)
- ConCourt has no powers to hear Bill 10 - Kalaluka (2,133 views)
- If austerity measures were working, we wouldn't be having these problems – BoZ (1,850 view)
- Zesco announces increased load-shedding (1,410 view)
- Forget the Damn headline, did you get the message? (1,067 view)
- Indeed, the Speaker is being mischievous on Amendment Bill 10
- LAZ warns Speaker, MPs of contempt over Bill 10
- SA High Court rejects ZCCM’s arbitration appeal with costs
- Govt’s job is not to defend the corrupt, but prosecute them – Mwenye
- TIZ asks Lungu to cancel Forest 27 plots, says ACC must investigate minister for abuse
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend