by Mukosha Funga on 15 Nov 2019by Mukosha Funga on 15 Nov 2019by Julia Malunga on 14 Nov 2019by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Nov 2019
by Natasha Sakala and Stuart Lisulo on 14 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala on 14 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala on 13 Nov 2019by Julia Malunga on 12 Nov 2019
by Julia Malunga and Zondiwe Mbewe on 14 Nov 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 14 Nov 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 14 Nov 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 13 Nov 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Elias Banda on 15 Nov 2019by Abraham Kalito on 14 Nov 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Nov 2019by Mazuba Muleya on 7 Nov 2019
by Diggers Editor on 14 Nov 2019by Diggers Editor on 13 Nov 2019by Diggers Editor on 12 Nov 2019by Diggers Editor on 10 Nov 2019
- Guest Diggers
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Natasha Sakala on 8 Nov 2019by Felix Kashweka on 4 Oct 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 28 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Diggers.News. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information and possibly financial information. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
From time-to-time, we may request information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information, and demographic information. Contact information will be used to notify the survey participants.
- DEC arrests Amos for corrupt practices (2,862 views)
- How Mushimba influenced UNZA to pass his wife who failed 2 medical courses (2,838 views)
- There’re 2 Lungus in State House, we met them both (2,320 views)
- Court awards K3.3m damages to family of ZAF officer who died in police custody (1,845 view)
- I am ready to face DEC, says Amos (1,536 view)
- Fashion reveals hiding knee injury from medical staff
- KCM workers, exam pupils hospitalised in Chingola after inhaling toxic gas from Nchanga Mine
- How Mushimba influenced UNZA to pass his wife who failed 2 medical courses
- FAZ advertises Chipolopolo job, offers $10,000 salary
- Court awards K3.3m damages to family of ZAF officer who died in police custody
- There’re 2 Lungus in State House, we met them both
- I'm at the bottom but God has a plan, says Mutati as Nevers meets Lungu
- HH among directors of company seeking to mine in Lower Zambezi - Musukwa tells parley
- Yes, Zambia’s debt is criminal!
- Govt cancelled presidential jet purchase due to austerity measures – Wina
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend