- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Articles by Diggers CorrespondentHome / Articles posted by Diggers Correspondent (Page 3)
- By Chisoni Mumba, PhD on January 14, 2020
In the first week of January 2020, Social Media was full of pictures showing the effects of flash floods in Mambwe District. Over 50 families....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube in Chipata on January 13, 2020
The Constitution Amendment Bill Number 10 of 2019 is not progressive because it seeks to take away all the authority traditional leaders have over land,....
- By Sikonathi Mantshantsha on January 11, 2020
After failing to halt rolling electricity blackouts that have added to the country’s economic woes, Eskom suffered another blow on Friday, 10 January 2020 as....
- By Zindikilani Banda in Sinda on January 9, 2020
Sinda Police moved swiftly to Chisichi Village where angry youths had tied a 58-year-old man to a tree at the local cemetery, with intent to....
- By Daniel Chansa in Chingola on January 9, 2020
Police in Chingola’s Chiwempala area fought running battles with residents who were rioting over ritual killings, Wednesday morning. The irate residents broke into and looted....
- By Golden Simukale in Livingstone on January 8, 2020
Justice Kenneth Mulife has bemoaned the deplorable state of the Livingstone High Court building, which was built back in 1910. Speaking during the ceremonial opening....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube in Chipata on January 6, 2020
MMD faction national secretary Rapheal Nakacinda says a court of law cannot force party members to accept Nevers Mumba as its president because his mandate....
- By Rueben Lifuka on January 5, 2020
The PF administration under the leadership of President Edgar Lungu, reached the mid point of its five-year term in April 2019. In total, the Patriotic....
- By Golden Simukale in Livingstone on December 31, 2019
Chief Mukuni says the PF deliberately killed law enforcement agencies, knowing that corruption thrives where the rule of law is dead. In an interview, Chief....
- By Daniel Chansa on December 31, 2019
Police on the Copperbelt have arrested a well known Jerabo leader for brandishing guns in his garage. Maxwell Mofya, commonly known as “Tablet”, is a....
- By Daniel Chansa in Luanshya on December 30, 2019
NDC Leader Chishimba Kambwili says there is no law that supports President Edgar Lungu’s move to cut salaries for public servants and parastatal heads. And....
- By Dr Pamela Towela Sambo and Dr O’Brien Kaaba on December 29, 2019
Albie Sachs, the celebrated retired judge of the South African Constitutional Court, while delivering a lecture, once asserted that every judgment he wrote was a....
- By Chisoni Mumba, PhD on December 28, 2019
The Zambian economy has faced challenges of constricting fiscal space and the devastating effects of climate change. Fiscal space is commonly defined as the budgetary....
- By Golden Simukale in Livingtsone on December 26, 2019
Finger-pointing has ensued among senior police officer in Livingstone over the alleged wrongful arrest of singer and activist Fumba Chama aka Pilato. Police arrested Pilato....
- By Zindikilani Banda on December 24, 2019
Mnyamanzi UPND ward councillor in Sinda District Samson Zulu says councillors are struggling to work and deliver development because of government’s prolonged delays in releasing....
- By Daniel Chansa on December 23, 2019
A power surge at Konkola Copper Mines in Chililabombwe saw 131 miners stranded underground for over three hours on Saturday afternoon until they were pulled....
- Cabinet debates total lockdown (16,699 views)
- Let’s sympathise with Lungu and help him, or we will all perish! (12,575 views)
- COVID-19 cases rise to 29 (8,665 views)
- Zambia’s economy will take years to recover from Coronavirus - Siliya (3,358 views)
- Chitalu announces 6 more Covid-19 cases (2,829 views)
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «January 2020»
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- COVID-19 cases rise to 29
- We’ve started mobilizing funds to fight COVID-19 – Ng’andu
- Justice Without Remedy? A Comment on the Constitutional Court Judgment in the Case of Kambwili v Attorney General
- Philosophy & Homosexuality
- Let’s sympathise with Lungu and help him, or we will all perish!
- Cabinet debates total lockdown
- What will be Mr Lungu’s achievements by 2021?
- Chitalu announces 6 more Covid-19 cases
- Zambia’s economy will take years to recover from Coronavirus – Siliya
- LCC not ready for COVID-19, says Mayor
- COVID-19 cases rise to 22
- Topstar removes Prime TV from its platforms
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Send this to a friend