- by Julia Malunga on 20 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 19 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 19 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 19 Aug 2019
- by Memory Chipili in Solwezi on 20 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 17 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 17 Aug 2019
- by Julia Malunga on 19 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Aug 2019by Daniel Chansa on 16 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 5 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 28 Jul 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 20 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 18 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 16 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 15 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
VideoHome / Video
- By Joseph Mwenda on 21 Jul 2018
In this video, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) explains why it suspended negotiations of an economic bailout package for Zambia. Speaking during a press briefing....
- By Joseph Mwenda on 9 Jul 2018
Controversial Zambian hip hop recording satirist Fumba Chama, known professionally as Pilato, has dropped another hit cover production depicting Zambia’s social political state of affairs....
- By Diggers Reporter on 7 Dec 2017
In this video, Justice Minister Given Lubinda says it has become very clear to everybody that the 2016 amended Constitution was done hurriedly and has....
- By Joseph Mwenda on 15 Oct 2017
In this video, Minister of National Planning Development Lucky Mulusa mocks the 42 fire tenders which government recently acquired at a cost of US$42 million,....
- By Tenson Mkhala on 18 Jul 2017
Watch LAZ President Linda Kasonde express concern over the National Assembly quorum that approved the Threatened State of Emergency. Kasonde also says neither the President....
- By Joseph Mwenda on 5 Jul 2017
In this video, the Alliance for Community Action illustrates in an animated video, and asks how the wasted K335,371 meant for street lighting in Chilanga....
- By Joseph Mwenda on 4 Jul 2017
In this video, police officers watch helplessly as traders and shop owners scamper to safety leaving high density trading City Market burn down to ashes.....
- By Joseph Mwenda on 29 Jun 2017
In this video, President Edgar Lungu’s spokesperson Amos Chanda says there are rampant cases of people going round private companies extorting money in his name....
- Opposition MPs with plots in Forest 27 must give them up - Nkombo (2,222 views)
- Lungu is in gear 5 of 2021 campaigns (1,864 view)
- Mercury Security Services sues Lusaka lawyer over K2m fees (976 views)
- UPND reports GBM to police for 'tribal hatred' (903 views)
- Only a miracle can stop kwacha’s depreciation – Hamaundu (888 views)
- Don’t mine gold illegally, Musukwa cautions Mwinilunga residents
- Lungu must urgently declare hunger crisis, insists HH
- We’re a hungry nation because we insist that maize is our staple food
- The corrupt are evil, we must not glorify those who steal from us – Musa
- We can give mine licenses to Zambians, but we also need foreign investors – Musukwa
- Lungu was one of my brightest pupils, retired teacher tells court
- It's not LAZ but 2,3 overzealous lawyers challenging Bill 10 - Siliya
- Tutwa leads campaign to impeach LAZ president
- I'm suing Tutwa for alleging that I've been paid to fight govt - LAZ president
- Don’t tell us what to do, if you see hunger, just donate, Lungu responds to British Envoy
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend