- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Articles by Diggers CorrespondentHome / Articles posted by Diggers Correspondent (Page 8)
- By Charles Mafa on September 19, 2019
The Ministry of Health has not given its official position on whether Zambia received in 2017 approximately 2.7 million DawaPlus alleged low quality treated nets,....
- By Simon Manda, PhD on September 16, 2019
This current feature argues that xenophobic attacks in South Africa (henceforth SA) are unfortunate but help highlight three fundamental issues. First is that challenges facing....
- By Diggers Correspondent on September 16, 2019
The Lundazi Magistrates’ Court has found Chipata-based Patriotic Front member Frank Mwale with a case to answer on charges of assault and theft. This was....
- By Zindikilani Banda on September 12, 2019
Chiefs and Traditional Affairs Minister Lawrence Sichalwe has cautioned traditional leaders against rushing to court during succession wrangles, but strive to resolve disputes amicably. In....
- By Daniel Chansa on September 11, 2019
A 26-year-old man has admitted before the Ndola Magistrates’ Court in his defence, that he forced his two-year-old step son to suck his manhood only....
- By Stuart Lisulo in Cape Town, South Africa on September 7, 2019
Barclays Bank Zambia is expected to complete its transition process to rebrand as Absa by June, 2020, says group deputy chief executive officer Peter Matlare.....
- By Stuart Lisulo in Cape Town, South Africa on September 6, 2019
Africa’s modern wars are fuelled by ideological problems, says Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni. And Ethiopia’s first-ever female President, Sahle-Work Zewde, says women must be more....
- By Zindikilani Banda on September 2, 2019
Former Patriotic Front Petauke District Secretary, Moses Mutale, has asked President Edgar Lungu to drop PF secretary general Davies Mwila if the ruling party is....
- By Memory Chipili in Mkushi on September 2, 2019
Central Province Minister Sydney Mushanga says financial stress remains a major contributor to occupational health challenges and work-related deaths. Speaking when he officially launched the....
- By John Mubambe in Solwezi on August 30, 2019
North-Western Province Minister Nathaniel Mubukwanu says he expects better performance from Solwezi Airport Football Club after a K57,000 donation from Kansanshi Hotel. And FAZ Provincial....
- By Joseph Mwenya in Kabwe on August 28, 2019
Movement for Multi-Party Democracy (MMD) faction national secretary Raphael Nakacinda says he hopes the National Dialogue Forum (NDF) resolutions will be adopted by Parliament because....
- By Daniel Chansa in Ndola on August 28, 2019
The Court of Appeal has set free a Livingstone man who was sentenced to 40 years imprisonment with hard labour for defilement. Before the Court....
- By Daniel Chansa in Ndola on August 28, 2019
The Court of Appeal has quashed a Pemba man’s death sentence and reduced his offense from murder to manslaughter for causing the death of his....
- By Memory Chipili in Solwezi on August 20, 2019
Mines Minister Richard Musukwa has warned Mwinilunga residents against attempting to mine gold in the district illegally because it is potentially hazardous and could lead....
- By Chisoni Mumba, PhD on August 17, 2019
This is a follow-up to the News Diggers article published on 26th July, titled, “A welcome message for Prof Luo: Possible Holistic Strategy for Transforming....
- Cabinet debates total lockdown (16,705 views)
- Let’s sympathise with Lungu and help him, or we will all perish! (12,591 views)
- COVID-19 cases rise to 29 (8,676 views)
- Zambia’s economy will take years to recover from Coronavirus - Siliya (3,359 views)
- Chitalu announces 6 more Covid-19 cases (2,831 views)
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «September 2019»
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- COVID-19 cases rise to 29
- We’ve started mobilizing funds to fight COVID-19 – Ng’andu
- Justice Without Remedy? A Comment on the Constitutional Court Judgment in the Case of Kambwili v Attorney General
- Philosophy & Homosexuality
- Let’s sympathise with Lungu and help him, or we will all perish!
- Cabinet debates total lockdown
- What will be Mr Lungu’s achievements by 2021?
- Chitalu announces 6 more Covid-19 cases
- Zambia’s economy will take years to recover from Coronavirus – Siliya
- LCC not ready for COVID-19, says Mayor
- COVID-19 cases rise to 22
- Topstar removes Prime TV from its platforms
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Send this to a friend