- by Mukosha Funga on 17 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 13 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017
- by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 15 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 14 Aug 2017
- by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Charles Mafa on 15 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 30 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
Egypt seeks to increase trade with ZambiaBy Joseph Mwenda on 2 Jul 2017
Egypt Foreign Affairs Minister Sameh Shoukry has expressed his country’s desire to increase trade and investments with Zambia, according to Inutu Mupango, Zambia’s First Secretary for Press and Public Relations at the Embassy in Ethiopia.
Speaking during a bilateral meeting with his Zambian counterpart Harry Kalaba in Addis Ababa Ethiopia, shoukry said his country was looking for more investment opportunities in Zambia.
He hailed the excellent relations existing between the two countries and renewed Cairos invitation for President Edgar Lungu to undertake a state visit to that country.
shoukry also requested Kalaba to join him in Cairo to prepare for the imminent state visit of His Excellency the President.
And Kalaba said Zambia appreciates the bilateral relations and the mutually benefiting trade agreements which existed between the two countries.
“The Zambian government is eager to welcome more investment from countries like yours which we already enjoy cordial relations with,” Kalaba said.
“Zambia is the best investment destination because of its peaceful and stable nature. So I am happy that Egypt is looking for ways to increase trade volumes between our two countries.”
He added that zambia and Egypt, being members of the African Union Peace and Security Council, must work together in spreading messages of peace and unity on the continent.
About Joseph Mwenda
Joseph Mwenda is a Zambian journalist experienced in political news writing, photography and video editing.
Email: joseph [at] diggers [dot] news
- Tendai Biti regrets fall of Zambia’s democracy - 16 Aug 2017
- They raided my son’s office, not mine – Mulongoti - 15 Aug 2017
- Lungu’s oil exploration launch in legal tumble - 13 Aug 2017
- State to free HH tomorrow, reports Reuters - 13 Aug 2017
- Political Parties Bill not democratic – Antonio - 11 Aug 2017
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend