- by Joseph Mwenya in Kabwe on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Dec 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 10 Dec 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by William Chileshe on 8 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 8 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 8 Dec 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 7 Dec 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 7 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 6 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 5 Dec 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Reporter on 4 Dec 2017by Laura Miti on 24 Nov 2017by The Washington Post on 16 Nov 2017by Times of Zambia employees on 15 Nov 2017
- by Diggers Editor on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 6 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 2 Dec 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 5 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 30 Nov 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 29 Nov 2017by Joseph Mwenya on 28 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 26 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017
Egypt seeks to increase trade with ZambiaBy Joseph Mwenda on 2 Jul 2017
Egypt Foreign Affairs Minister Sameh Shoukry has expressed his country’s desire to increase trade and investments with Zambia, according to Inutu Mupango, Zambia’s First Secretary for Press and Public Relations at the Embassy in Ethiopia.
Speaking during a bilateral meeting with his Zambian counterpart Harry Kalaba in Addis Ababa Ethiopia, shoukry said his country was looking for more investment opportunities in Zambia.
He hailed the excellent relations existing between the two countries and renewed Cairos invitation for President Edgar Lungu to undertake a state visit to that country.
shoukry also requested Kalaba to join him in Cairo to prepare for the imminent state visit of His Excellency the President.
And Kalaba said Zambia appreciates the bilateral relations and the mutually benefiting trade agreements which existed between the two countries.
“The Zambian government is eager to welcome more investment from countries like yours which we already enjoy cordial relations with,” Kalaba said.
“Zambia is the best investment destination because of its peaceful and stable nature. So I am happy that Egypt is looking for ways to increase trade volumes between our two countries.”
He added that zambia and Egypt, being members of the African Union Peace and Security Council, must work together in spreading messages of peace and unity on the continent.
About Joseph Mwenda
Joseph Mwenda is a Zambian journalist experienced in political news writing, photography and video editing.
Email: joseph [at] diggers [dot] news
- Consent order between judge Nkonde and State is criminal – Changala - 9 Dec 2017
- More youths demand Mwila’s removal as Kamba defends PF boss - 6 Dec 2017
- Vivo Energy buys Engen Holdings - 5 Dec 2017
- Lungu’s remarks may influence ConCourt ruling – LAZ - 5 Dec 2017
- Refugee aid dries up as more flee DRC for Zambia - 1 Dec 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «December 2017»
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend