- by Mukosha Funga on 21 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019by Julia Malunga on 21 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 21 Aug 2019
- by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019by Memory Chipili in Solwezi on 20 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 17 Aug 2019
- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 20 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 5 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 28 Jul 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 21 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 20 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 18 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 16 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
BusinessHome / Business (Page 6)
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 21 May 2019
Party of National Unity (PNU) president Highvie Hamududu says government should undertake a mid-year 2019 budget review to find remedial measures on the missed macro-economic....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 May 2019
Millers Association of Zambia (MAZ) chairman Andrew Chintala says millers have already effected a mealie-meal price reduction, adding that any extra cost above the approved....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 May 2019
The World Bank Board of Directors has approved an International Development Association (IDA) credit of US$100 million for Zambia to improve natural resource management in....
- By Thomas Mulenga on 16 May 2019
Renowned economist Professor Oliver Saasa says his several attempts to reach out to President Edgar Lungu and render professional advice on how to fix the....
- By Stuart Lisulo on 14 May 2019
Zambia Revenue Authority (ZRA) Commissioner General Kingsley Chanda says the Value Added Tax (VAT) system has made it easy for companies to declare losses and....
- By Stuart Lisulo on 13 May 2019
Finance Minister Margaret Mwanakatwe says she is not worried about the prospect of Zambia defaulting on the imminent single-bullet repayment of the US $750 million....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 13 May 2019
Mines Minister Richard Musukwa says protesting residents of Chiliabombwe and Chingola are justified to ask KCM under Vendetta minerals to go, charging that the once....
- By Stuart Lisulo on 13 May 2019
Zambia’s gross international reserves have continued to drop to below US $1.5 billion, a historic 10-year low, triggered by government’s huge external debt servicing commitments,....
- By Stuart Lisulo on 10 May 2019
Konkola Copper Mines (KCM) Plc chief executive officer Christopher Sheppard says he remains in charge of the mining giant and intends to use his three-year....
- By Stuart Lisulo on 9 May 2019
Zambia’s estimated maize production has drastically fallen to just two million metric tonnes for the 2018-2019 agricultural season, down from 2.4 million tonnes produced last....
- By Stuart Lisulo on 8 May 2019
Mining companies have started to scale-down their operations significantly in response to the 2019 mining fiscal regime because they are struggling to cope with the....
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 8 May 2019
Atlas Mara Ltd plans to sell its stake in Zambia and 3 other African countries in exchange for a 6.27 per cent stake in Nairobi-based....
- By Stuart Lisulo on 7 May 2019
The Sales Tax Bill will give Finance Minister Margaret Mwanakatwe too much discretionary power to decide who gets taxed compared to who will be exempted,....
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 6 May 2019
Government’s failure to achieve fiscal consolidation following the raft of austerity measures announced last year has negatively impacted Zambia’s economy, says former Economics Association of....
- By Stuart Lisulo on 6 May 2019
Finance Minister Margaret Mwanakatwe has told the business community in Zambia not to expect VAT refunds owed to them to run their businesses. And Mwanakatwe....
- Ndulo, Sangwa must be drunk to think they can sue Lungu - Tutwa (1,576 view)
- Lungu leads 34 member delegation to India (1,510 view)
- You'll create constitutional crisis if you rule Matibini out of order on Roan seat, Mwansa tells ConCourt (1,140 view)
- Mushimba wonders why accepted UNZA student don’t show up to enroll (981 views)
- If some UPND MPs want to support Bill 10, they must reflect, think about the people - Mwiimbu (928 views)
- Lungu leads 34 member delegation to India
- PF clueless on how to fix declining economy – Kabimba
- You’ll create constitutional crisis if you rule Matibini out of order on Roan seat, Mwansa tells ConCourt
- Mealie meal has become too expensive for ordinary Zambians – Msoni
- British envoy urges Chevening scholars to use their talent to develop Zambia after study
- Lungu was one of my brightest pupils, retired teacher tells court
- Tutwa leads campaign to impeach LAZ president
- It's not LAZ but 2,3 overzealous lawyers challenging Bill 10 - Siliya
- Development will follow those who cry the most, says Lungu
- I'm suing Tutwa for alleging that I've been paid to fight govt - LAZ president
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend