- by Mukosha Funga on 21 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019by Julia Malunga on 21 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 21 Aug 2019
- by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019by Memory Chipili in Solwezi on 20 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 17 Aug 2019
- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 20 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 5 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 28 Jul 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 21 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 20 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 18 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 16 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
BusinessHome / Business (Page 7)
- By Stuart Lisulo on 2 May 2019
Government’s huge domestic arrears owed to contractors and suppliers has put pressure on households and businesses and presents a risk for Zambia’s financial sector, says....
- By Stuart Lisulo on 30 Apr 2019
Chibuyu Finance Limited remains Zambia’s most expensive lender of loan facilities among the 32 non-bank financial institutions with a total effective annual interest rate of....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 29 Apr 2019
People’s Alliance for Change (PAC) president Andyford Banda says the agriculture sector in Zambia is in shambles because of lack of adequate investment from both....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 29 Apr 2019
Ministry of National Development Planning assistant director Francis Mpampi says the continued loss of resources through illicit financial flows such as tax evasion and avoidance....
- By Stuart Lisulo on 26 Apr 2019
Zesco Limited managing director Victor Mundende says the power utility has made good progress in migrating electricity tariffs applicable to mining companies who have now....
- By Derrick Silimina on 26 Apr 2019
Bank of Zambia Governor Dr Denny Kalyalya says the kwacha’s depreciation against major currency convertibles has been triggered by reduced dollar supply from key sources....
- By Stuart Lisulo on 25 Apr 2019
We are not being greedy by proposing to hike electricity tariffs, but we need to cover our operational costs, says Zesco Limited’s director for strategy....
- By Stuart Lisulo on 24 Apr 2019
Government’s huge debt servicing has resulted in little money left in circulation to meet several critical obligations, Bank of Zambia (BoZ) governor Dr Denny Kalyalya....
- By Stuart Lisulo on 23 Apr 2019
Lumwana Mining Company Limited (LMC) was Barrick Gold Corporation’s best-performing asset by copper production during the first quarter of this year, producing around 27,895 tonnes,....
- By Diggers Correspondent on 19 Apr 2019
A Mansa based Tax Expert Emmanuel Musanje has called on President Edgar Lungu to fire Agriculture Minister Michael Katambo for misleading him into reversing the....
- By Stuart Lisulo in Lumwana on 19 Apr 2019
Lumwana Mining Company Limited (LMC) is targeting to hit at least 107,000 metric tonnes of copper this year following its record-breaking output achieved in the....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 19 Apr 2019
Zesco spokesperson Henry Kapata says the suspension of the Cost of Service study, pending the appointment of a new consultant to complete it, has resulted....
- By Stuart Lisulo in Lumwana on 18 Apr 2019
The 2019 mining fiscal regime remains a matter of life and death for us, says Lumwana Mining Company Limited (LMC) country manager Nathan Chishimba. And....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 17 Apr 2019
The Centre for Trade Policy and Development (CTPD) has warned that Zambia will not have any foreign reserves to cover the US$750 Eurobond bullet payment....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 15 Apr 2019
Zesco Plc spokesperson Henry Kapata says electricity tariff revisions over the last few years have not kept up with the rising cost of generation and....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 15 Apr 2019
The Zambia Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ZACCI) has warned that implementing Sales Tax from July 1, this year, could have devastating consequences of shrinking....
- By Stuart Lisulo on 15 Apr 2019
The World Bank has picked Zambia to become one of the pilot locations for the human capital project, an initiative aimed at scaling-up access to....
- Ndulo, Sangwa must be drunk to think they can sue Lungu - Tutwa (1,569 view)
- Lungu leads 34 member delegation to India (1,423 view)
- You'll create constitutional crisis if you rule Matibini out of order on Roan seat, Mwansa tells ConCourt (1,090 view)
- If some UPND MPs want to support Bill 10, they must reflect, think about the people - Mwiimbu (925 views)
- Mushimba wonders why accepted UNZA student don’t show up to enroll (909 views)
- Lungu leads 34 member delegation to India
- PF clueless on how to fix declining economy – Kabimba
- You’ll create constitutional crisis if you rule Matibini out of order on Roan seat, Mwansa tells ConCourt
- Mealie meal has become too expensive for ordinary Zambians – Msoni
- British envoy urges Chevening scholars to use their talent to develop Zambia after study
- Lungu was one of my brightest pupils, retired teacher tells court
- Tutwa leads campaign to impeach LAZ president
- It's not LAZ but 2,3 overzealous lawyers challenging Bill 10 - Siliya
- Development will follow those who cry the most, says Lungu
- I'm suing Tutwa for alleging that I've been paid to fight govt - LAZ president
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend