- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Bankers in court for theft of over K100,000By Diggers Reporter on 8 Jul 2017
Five bankers, a marketing executive and sports administrator have been dragged to court on 13 counts of theft, forgery and uttering of false documents.
The seven are alleged to have stolen and obtained over K100,000 under false pretenses.
It is alleged that Ravecious Kaumba Moonga and Sambwa Musunsa; marketing executive and sports administrator respectively, were obtaining the money from Investrust Bank by falsely pretending that they were employees of Natural Valley Limited when in fact not.
Moonga and Musunsa are also alleged to have made false payment vouchers purporting to show that they were genuinely signed by an accountant when in fact not.
The accused further uttered fraudulently National Assembly payment.
They are expected to take plea on Monday.
Meanwhile, an 18-year-old Lusaka boy has been dragged to court for assaulting his mother.
Evaristo Phiri is alleged to have beaten his mother thereby occasioning her actual bodily harm on June 13, 2017.
Details are that Evaristo beat up his mother after she went to pick him at his school.
About Diggers Reporter
The Diggers Reporter brings you all the latest news.
- Castle Lager postpones 2020 Africa 5s due to COVID-19 - 27 Mar 2020
- Police nab ‘Spax’ for murder - 2 Mar 2020
- Mazabuka mob drags suspect out of hospital, kills him - 20 Feb 2020
- Cops sustain injuries in N/West riots - 1 Feb 2020
- Vedanta warns Milingo against defying court order, selling mine assets - 29 Jan 2020
- COVID-19 is airborne? Why is Ministry of Health misleading us? (12,519 views)
- I am under quarantine, but fine - Davies Chama (4,478 views)
- Kampyongo says accusing him of being in quarantine is like alleging that Diggers editor is HIV positive (4,078 views)
- Why whip patrons if there's no lockdown? (3,404 views)
- We’re already on lockdown – Lungu (3,300 views)
- Govt will start distributing free masks – Chilufya
- Absa re-opens Centro Mall branch
- Kampyongo, Ng’andu released from quarantine after testing negative to COVID-19 – Chilufya
- COVID-19 is airborne? Why is Ministry of Health misleading us?
- Kampyongo says accusing him of being in quarantine is like alleging that Diggers editor is HIV positive
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «April 2020»
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
[search_popup]Send this to a friend