- by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 15 Aug 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Joseph Mwenda on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 30 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
Bankers in court for theft of over K100,000By Diggers Reporter on 8 Jul 2017
Five bankers, a marketing executive and sports administrator have been dragged to court on 13 counts of theft, forgery and uttering of false documents.
The seven are alleged to have stolen and obtained over K100,000 under false pretenses.
It is alleged that Ravecious Kaumba Moonga and Sambwa Musunsa; marketing executive and sports administrator respectively, were obtaining the money from Investrust Bank by falsely pretending that they were employees of Natural Valley Limited when in fact not.
Moonga and Musunsa are also alleged to have made false payment vouchers purporting to show that they were genuinely signed by an accountant when in fact not.
The accused further uttered fraudulently National Assembly payment.
They are expected to take plea on Monday.
Meanwhile, an 18-year-old Lusaka boy has been dragged to court for assaulting his mother.
Evaristo Phiri is alleged to have beaten his mother thereby occasioning her actual bodily harm on June 13, 2017.
Details are that Evaristo beat up his mother after she went to pick him at his school.Related Items
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend