by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Jul 2018by Abraham Kalito on 16 Jul 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 16 Jul 2018by Mukosha Funga on 16 Jul 2018
- Goal Diggers
by Mazuba Muleya on 17 Jul 2018by Mazuba Muleya on 16 Jul 2018by Mazuba Muleya on 16 Jul 2018by Mazuba Muleya on 16 Jul 2018
by Abraham Kalito on 16 Jul 2018by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 12 Jul 2018by Abraham Kalito on 11 Jul 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 11 Jul 2018
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 17 Jul 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Jul 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 13 Jul 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 12 Jul 2018
- Editor's Choice
by Percy Chanda, UPND on 15 Jun 2018by Elias Munshya on 11 Jun 2018by Akashambatwa Mbikusita-Lewanika on 31 May 2018by Chibamba Kanyama on 25 May 2018
by Mirriam Chabala on 13 Jul 2018by Chense Chola on 7 Jul 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Jun 2018by Felix Kashweka on 30 May 2018
- Guest Diggers
by Sampa Kabwela on 14 Jul 2018by Chibamba Kanyama on 9 Jul 2018by Netsanet Belay - Amnesty International on 25 Jun 2018by Kalaki on 24 Jun 2018
Bankers in court for theft of over K100,000By Diggers Reporter on 8 Jul 2017
Five bankers, a marketing executive and sports administrator have been dragged to court on 13 counts of theft, forgery and uttering of false documents.
The seven are alleged to have stolen and obtained over K100,000 under false pretenses.
It is alleged that Ravecious Kaumba Moonga and Sambwa Musunsa; marketing executive and sports administrator respectively, were obtaining the money from Investrust Bank by falsely pretending that they were employees of Natural Valley Limited when in fact not.
Moonga and Musunsa are also alleged to have made false payment vouchers purporting to show that they were genuinely signed by an accountant when in fact not.
The accused further uttered fraudulently National Assembly payment.
They are expected to take plea on Monday.
Meanwhile, an 18-year-old Lusaka boy has been dragged to court for assaulting his mother.
Evaristo Phiri is alleged to have beaten his mother thereby occasioning her actual bodily harm on June 13, 2017.
Details are that Evaristo beat up his mother after she went to pick him at his school.
About Diggers Reporter
- We are under pressure as champions – U17 coach - 16 Jul 2018
- Casinos: A platform for cleaning dubious money in Zambia - 7 Jul 2018
- Don’t drag me into Black Mountain politics – Lungu - 28 Jun 2018
- Ban TV, radio stations that don’t cover President well, Nundwe tells IBA - 15 Jun 2018
- What’s the emergency of Lungu’s trip to Kenya that he had to abandon the mourning of his Cabinet Minister? - 15 Jun 2018
- Verbatim: Tayali struggles to prove Kambwili tampered with evidence
- Tutwa challenges Kampyongo to address corruption in police recruitment
- Losing Chipili seat doesn't make me a rotten politician - Mwila
- Why I am done going to Zambian weddings
- Ministers confusing people with contradicting Lusaka Ndola Rd figures - KBF
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
ArchivesAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend