- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 17 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Dec 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Dec 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Dec 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 13 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 11 Dec 2017by William Chileshe on 8 Dec 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 16 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 14 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 13 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 12 Dec 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Editor on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 6 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 2 Dec 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 26 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017
Bankers in court for theft of over K100,000By Diggers Reporter on 8 Jul 2017
Five bankers, a marketing executive and sports administrator have been dragged to court on 13 counts of theft, forgery and uttering of false documents.
The seven are alleged to have stolen and obtained over K100,000 under false pretenses.
It is alleged that Ravecious Kaumba Moonga and Sambwa Musunsa; marketing executive and sports administrator respectively, were obtaining the money from Investrust Bank by falsely pretending that they were employees of Natural Valley Limited when in fact not.
Moonga and Musunsa are also alleged to have made false payment vouchers purporting to show that they were genuinely signed by an accountant when in fact not.
The accused further uttered fraudulently National Assembly payment.
They are expected to take plea on Monday.
Meanwhile, an 18-year-old Lusaka boy has been dragged to court for assaulting his mother.
Evaristo Phiri is alleged to have beaten his mother thereby occasioning her actual bodily harm on June 13, 2017.
Details are that Evaristo beat up his mother after she went to pick him at his school.Related Items
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «December 2017»
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend