- by Martha Chilosha on 26 Sep 2017by Mukosha Funga on 25 Sep 2017by Enesi Kaoma on 25 Sep 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 25 Sep 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Tenson Mkhala on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 21 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Sep 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 25 Sep 2017by Mukosha Funga on 25 Sep 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 24 Sep 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 23 Sep 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 25 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 25 Sep 2017by Mukosha Funga on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 24 Sep 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017by Elias Munshya on 18 Sep 2017by President Edgar Lungu on 13 Sep 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
Benos’ trial fails to take off for “shameful reasons”By Diggers Reporter on 11 Sep 2017
Trial has delayed in a matter in which Tshabu Benos is accused of murdering Lusaka businessman Reeves Malambo.
When the matter came up before Lusaka High Court judge Gertrude Chawatama today, lawyers representing the accused told the court that they were not ready to proceed with the matter.
Humphrey Mweemba from the Legal Aid Board said, the defense was not ready for trial due to “shameful circumstances” which he didn’t disclose to the court.
Earlier principal state advocate Gamariel Zimba made an application to amend the list of witnesses which application was granted as the state did not object.
The matter has since been adjourned to September, 14 2017.
Benos cried through the entire court session.
About Diggers Reporter
- RTSA system down again - 25 Sep 2017
- Court acquits Sumaili - 25 Sep 2017
- Lusaka woman in court for killing hubby’s lover - 25 Sep 2017
- Govt increases civil servants’ salaries by 8% - 25 Sep 2017
- International Agency to aide Zambia in Nuclear science training - 24 Sep 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «September 2017»
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend