by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Sep 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 13 Sep 2019by Natasha Sakala on 13 Sep 2019by Natasha Sakala on 13 Sep 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Sep 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 13 Sep 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 12 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 11 Sep 2019
by Diggers Editor on 16 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 15 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 9 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 7 Sep 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 16 Sep 2019by Simon Manda, PhD on 7 Sep 2019by pilAto/ Fumba Chama on 7 Sep 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
CORRECTION: ConCourt hasn’t upheld nullification of Luo’s seatBy Diggers Editor on 26 Feb 2018
Earlier we received information that the Constitutional Court had upheld the ruling of the High Court which nullified the election of Higher Education Minister Prof Nkandu Luo.
However, it has come to our attention that a ruling has not yet been delivered on the matter.
When the case came up today, the ConCourt ruled that the High Court must review the authenticity of the video evidence presented for review.
We apologise for the misinformation that we carried.
About Diggers Editor
The Editor of News Diggers gets to decide what is published.
Email: editor [at] diggers [dot] news.
- We warned Lungu over his friendship with Valden Findlay - 16 Sep 2019
- How will judges rule on Bill 10 after submitting to Parley? - 15 Sep 2019
- Don’t reward incompetence, reject new electricity tariff hikes - 9 Sep 2019
- Lungu’s silence is deafening - 7 Sep 2019
- South Africans are now pushing their luck too far - 5 Sep 2019
- We warned Lungu over his friendship with Valden Findlay (3,321 views)
- How will judges rule on Bill 10 after submitting to Parley? (2,033 views)
- Findlay knows Goswami; I've been in their presence before, reveals Kaweche Kaunda (1,737 view)
- Govt deports Top Star's CEO (1,733 view)
- I'm not a drug dealer, I don't know Goswami, says Findlay (1,093 view)
- It makes us sad that we can't stick to load shedding schedule - Zesco
- Switch to cheaper food, Wina urges Zambians
- Findlay drug allegations shake State House as Lungu orders probe
- It's impossible to reduce mealie meal prices, brace for harder times, warns GBM
- Chipolopolo had horror moment in Brazzaville - FAZ
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend