by Mirriam Chabala on 19 Oct 2019by Julia Malunga on 18 Oct 2019by Natasha Sakala on 17 Oct 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Oct 2019
by Natasha Sakala on 17 Oct 2019by Natasha Sakala on 15 Oct 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 15 Oct 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 13 Oct 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 17 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Oct 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Oct 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 15 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 15 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Oct 2019by Abraham Kalito on 7 Oct 2019
by Diggers Editor on 18 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 16 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 15 Oct 2019by Diggers Editor on 13 Oct 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Douty Chibamba on 19 Oct 2019by Felicity Kayumba Kalunga on 18 Oct 2019by Patricia Scotland, Commonwealth Secretary-General on 17 Oct 2019by Simon Manda, PhD on 16 Oct 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Felix Kashweka on 4 Oct 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 28 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 24 Sep 2019
Pupil admits being in possession of marijuana, heroinBy Zondiwe Mbewe on 17 Jul 2018
A 17-year-old boy from Kafue Day High School has pleaded guilty to two counts of being in possession of 75.6 grammes of marijuana and 1.6 grammes of heroin saying the drugs were meant for consumption.
The juvenile was found in possession of the drugs on July 6, 2018.
When the matter came up for plea before Magistrate Mwaka Mikalile, Monday, the boy who is currently on police bond, and with his mother present in court, admitted to have committed all the offenses.
Meanwhile, Magistrate Mikalile set Thursday July 19, 2018, as a date for proper establishment of facts and reception of a report from social welfare services.
She asked the mother of the juvenile to take a leading role in the matter and ensure that a report from the social welfare was before court on the actual day and that the juvenile was brought back to court.
About Zondiwe Mbewe
Zondiwe has interest in writing political and current affairs on issues which affect every Zambians.
Email: zondiwe [at] diggers [dot] news
- Benny Zulu led us to the crime scene for reconstruction, Cop tells court - 17 Oct 2019
- Italian Hospital, Franciscan Missionary Sisters in land dispute - 16 Oct 2019
- Attempted murder-accused Kaoma UPND chair gets bail - 16 Oct 2019
- Suspected UPND youth applies for habeas corpus - 16 Oct 2019
- LAZ asks ConCourt to dismiss Tutwa’s application to set aside contempt case - 16 Oct 2019
- Police should not wear masks (2,734 views)
- Phiri explains heavy police presence in Lusaka's CBD (2,442 views)
- Benny Zulu led us to the crime scene for reconstruction, Cop tells court (1,736 view)
- Namugala curtails homosexuality debates (1,524 view)
- You're being dared, pull up your socks, Kampyongo tells law enforcement agencies (1,040 view)
- Load shedding: The underlying causes that we are overlooking
- Tough decisions will be made despite close 2021 polls – Lungu
- The Proposed 2019 Constitution Amendment Bill: A Threat to Zambia’s Democracy?
- Police should not wear masks
- SA’s renewed load shedding puts Zesco power import deal at risk – Eskom
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend