by Diggers Reporter on 15 Sep 2019by Julia Malunga on 14 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 14 Sep 2019by Julia Malunga on 14 Sep 2019
by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Sep 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 13 Sep 2019by Natasha Sakala on 13 Sep 2019by Natasha Sakala on 13 Sep 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 13 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 13 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 13 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 13 Sep 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 12 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 11 Sep 2019
by Diggers Editor on 15 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 9 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 7 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 5 Sep 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 7 Sep 2019by pilAto/ Fumba Chama on 7 Sep 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Bread of Life elder pleads not guilty to making obscene materialBy Daniel Chansa on 9 Oct 2018
Chingola Bread of Life Church Elder has pleaded not guilty to a charge of making and circulating obscene materials.
Charles Kalombo appeared for plea before Chingola Resident Magistrate Peggy Banda, Monday.
Kalombo 44, of 54 A Kapele Street was charged with one count of making and circulating obscene materials contrary to section 177(1) (a) cap 87 of the Laws of Zambia.
Particulars of the offence are that between October 1 and 4, Kalombo made and produced an obscene cinematography film intending to corrupt public morals.
He pleaded not guilty to the charge.
Kalombo was been given a K2,000 cash bail with two working sureties.
The matter has been adjourned to October 16, for commencement of trail.Related Items
- If you don’t want to refine our constitution, we will refine it - Lungu (2,593 views)
- I'm not a drug dealer, I don't know Goswami, says Findlay (2,555 views)
- 4 Lusaka men sue Kaizer Zulu for kidnapping and beating them (1,431 view)
- Kambwili is already a dead man, no one can kill him – Mumbi (1,256 view)
- Govt deports Top Star's CEO (1,162 view)
- It makes us sad that we can't stick to load shedding schedule - Zesco
- Switch to cheaper food, Wina urges Zambians
- Findlay drug allegations shake State House as Lungu orders probe
- It's impossible to reduce mealie meal prices, brace for harder times, warns GBM
- Chipolopolo had horror moment in Brazzaville - FAZ
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend