- by Ulande Nkomesha on 24 Aug 2019by Julia Malunga on 24 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 24 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 24 Aug 2019
- by Stuart Lisulo on 23 Aug 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019
- by Zondiwe Mbewe on 24 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 24 Aug 2019by Joseph Mwenda on 23 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 24 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 22 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 21 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 20 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
A pack of Boom powder lands Chef in CourtBy Zondiwe Mbewe on 11 Jun 2019
A 41-year-old Chef of Lusaka’s Kalingalinga area has been dragged to court for allegedly stealing Boom washing powder worth K60 from Memorial Park.
In this matter, Felix Mkwawa is charged with a count of theft by servant contrary to the Laws of Zambia.
It is alleged that on February 8 this year, Mkwawa who was employed by Memorial Park as a chef, stole a pack of Boom washing powder valued at K60, the property of the said employer.
And a 51-year-old manager at SNV has also been dragged to court for allegedly stealing over K100, 000 from his employer.
In this matter, John Mumba of Mtendere township is facing a count of theft by servant contrary to the Laws of Zambia.
It is alleged that between January 1, 2019 and April 28, 2019, Mumba who was employed as a project manager nutrition by SNV, stole K137,797, the employer’s property.
Meanwhile, a 36-year-old agriculturist of SNV has also been dragged to court for stealing over K80,000 cash.
Zozi Nalishiwa, is also charged with one count of theft by servant contrary to the Laws of Zambia.
Particulars of the offence are that between January 22 and 25, 2019, in Lusaka, Nalishiwa stole K80,480 belonging to SNV.
The accused persons will take plea in the Lusaka Magistrates’ Court.
About Zondiwe Mbewe
Zondiwe has interest in writing political and current affairs on issues which affect every Zambians.
Email: zondiwe [at] diggers [dot] news
- KCM opposes Vedanta’s application to disregard in-house lawyer’s affidavit - 24 Aug 2019
- High Court restrains Tilyenji from acting as UNIP president - 24 Aug 2019
- ConCourt has jurisdiction to hear my petition, submits Lundazi Central losing candidate - 23 Aug 2019
- Pathologist testifies in ritual killing case - 23 Aug 2019
- Mwitwa sues Tutwa for defamation of character - 23 Aug 2019
- LAZ warns Speaker, MPs of contempt over Bill 10 (1,454 view)
- Nondo's defection shocks NAREP (1,052 view)
- Mwenye's corruption remarks irk PF (922 views)
- Why was impeachment motion halted if courts have no bearing on Parley, HH asks Matibini (887 views)
- If austerity measures were working, we wouldn't be having these problems – BoZ (789 views)
- KCM opposes Vedanta’s application to disregard in-house lawyer’s affidavit
- Maize dependency will continue making Zambia vulnerable to hunger – Kayula
- High mealie meal prices are an indictment on Lungu – Nalumango
- High Court restrains Tilyenji from acting as UNIP president
- Why was impeachment motion halted if courts have no bearing on Parley, HH asks Matibini
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend