LUSAKA lawyer Milner Katolo has disclosed that businessman Harry Findlay has been charged with prohibition against financing terrorism under the Anti-Terrorism and Non-Proliferation Act. Meanwhile, Katolo says Lusaka High Court Judge Lameck Mwale has recused himself from handling Findlay’s case on professional grounds. Earlier, Findlay filed an application for habeas corpus, challenging his continued detention since August 4, 2026. Speaking in an interview, Thursday, Katolo said the file in Findlay’s case had been sent back to the Judge in Charge for reallocation after Judge Mwale recused himself on professional grounds. “The matter came up this morning at 11:30 hours, then Findlay had not yet been brought. Then we stood down the matter. Then he was eventually brought and went into...

Membership Required

You must be a member to access this content.

View Membership Levels

Already a member? Log in here