- by Mukosha Funga on 22 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 22 Oct 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 22 Oct 2017by William Chileshe on 22 Oct 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 21 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 20 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Oct 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by By Dr Canisius Banda on 9 Oct 2017by Brig Gen Godfrey Miyanda on 3 Oct 2017by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017
- by Joseph Mwenda on 19 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Oct 2017by Aleksander Pichkur on 16 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Oct 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
Unity Finance takes up Konkola Blades sponsorshipBy Diggers Reporter on 3 May 2017
Promoted Konkola Blades will sleep easier this season after securing a partner sponsor for the 2017 season.
A micro finance company, Unity Finance has signed a season long deal with Blades to sponsor the club that includes a kit deal and logistical agreement worth K100,000.
Unity Finance head of marketing Kawang’a Kapijimpanga said her company was excited to be contributing to enhancing the profile of Zambian football.
“One of the core values of Unity Finance is unity and what better sport than football brings people together. We are pleased to play a part in uniting our great nation and this great club,” Kapijimpanga
Blades chairperson Davy Mubita said in a statement that the Chililabombwe club was excited to have Unity Finance as a partner.
“In this light we are elated that Unity Finance has come forward and answered our call by bringing in sponsorship to the club amounting to K100,000.00 with a view to expand on this amount as our partnership takes root. We are equally grateful to our main sponsors KCM who have supported the club over the past years and have reaffirmed their commitment to continue supporting the team,” Mr Mubita said.
Konkola Copper Mines are Blades long-term principal backers.
Blades are currently 10th on the 20 team FAZ Super Division log with 6 points from four games, four points behind leaders Zesco United and Lumwana Radiants who are second and tied on 10 points.
About Diggers Reporter
- Msiska invites citizens to military Independence fireworks display - 22 Oct 2017
- Arresting officer blacks out after being called to testify against Precious Longwe - 20 Oct 2017
- Simbyakula distances himself from election violence document - 20 Oct 2017
- UPND should stop deceiving people that they are the ones delivering development in their strongholds – Mwila - 19 Oct 2017
- Court jails 3 Zimbabweans for illegal possession of emeralds - 18 Oct 2017
- ConCourt was inconsistent in handling Presidential Petition - JCC
- MP pins Mabumba on low fuel prices during elections
- Come in numbers, Kanyama rally is on - GBM
- Until Jesus comes, UPND will never produce a President - Mwila
- VP says Mulusa will be disciplined for likening fire tenders to wheelbarrows
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «October 2017»
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend