- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Dec 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 14 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 14 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 14 Dec 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Dec 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 13 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 11 Dec 2017by William Chileshe on 8 Dec 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 14 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 13 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 12 Dec 2017by Mukosha Funga on 12 Dec 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Editor on 10 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 8 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 6 Dec 2017by Diggers Editor on 2 Dec 2017
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 12 Dec 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 5 Dec 2017by Diggers Reporter on 30 Nov 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 29 Nov 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Chibamba Kanyama on 26 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 18 Nov 2017by Ambassador Eric Schultz on 13 Nov 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 9 Nov 2017
Unity Finance takes up Konkola Blades sponsorshipBy Diggers Reporter on 3 May 2017
Promoted Konkola Blades will sleep easier this season after securing a partner sponsor for the 2017 season.
A micro finance company, Unity Finance has signed a season long deal with Blades to sponsor the club that includes a kit deal and logistical agreement worth K100,000.
Unity Finance head of marketing Kawang’a Kapijimpanga said her company was excited to be contributing to enhancing the profile of Zambian football.
“One of the core values of Unity Finance is unity and what better sport than football brings people together. We are pleased to play a part in uniting our great nation and this great club,” Kapijimpanga
Blades chairperson Davy Mubita said in a statement that the Chililabombwe club was excited to have Unity Finance as a partner.
“In this light we are elated that Unity Finance has come forward and answered our call by bringing in sponsorship to the club amounting to K100,000.00 with a view to expand on this amount as our partnership takes root. We are equally grateful to our main sponsors KCM who have supported the club over the past years and have reaffirmed their commitment to continue supporting the team,” Mr Mubita said.
Konkola Copper Mines are Blades long-term principal backers.
Blades are currently 10th on the 20 team FAZ Super Division log with 6 points from four games, four points behind leaders Zesco United and Lumwana Radiants who are second and tied on 10 points.
About Diggers Reporter
- Chingola man kills his mother’s lover - 14 Dec 2017
- Lusaka woman in court for murdering hubby - 14 Dec 2017
- HH to appear on ZNBC’s Sunday Interview - 14 Dec 2017
- Stanbic Bank Zambia announces new CEO - 11 Dec 2017
- Minister drops Solwezi General hospital management - 10 Dec 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «December 2017»
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend