by Mirriam Chabala on 24 Mar 2018by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 24 Mar 2018by Mukosha Funga on 24 Mar 2018by Abraham Kalito on 24 Mar 2018
- Goal Diggers
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Mar 2018by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Mar 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 23 Mar 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Mar 2018
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Mar 2018by Daniel Chansa on 22 Mar 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Mar 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Mar 2018
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Editor on 22 Mar 2018by Diggers Editor on 21 Mar 2018by Diggers Editor on 19 Mar 2018by Diggers Editor on 17 Mar 2018
- Guest Diggers
Zanaco beat Nchanga 2-0 awayBy Diggers Reporter on 18 May 2017
Zanaco beat Nchanga Rangers 2-0 away in Chingola on Wednesday to move into second place on the 2017 FAZ Super Division table.
The match came three days after Zanaco drew 0-0 away against eight-time African champions Al Ahly in Egypt in a 2017 CAF Champions League Group D opening game played in Alexandria.
An Adamson Mulao brace in the second half saw Zanaco exchange places with Zesco in 2nd and 3rd place on 13 and 11 points respectively.
And their was a little side show in the 23rd minute of the game that Zanaco dominated when coach Mumamba Numba was sent off.
Numba was sent to the stands when he protested to referee Milton Mweemba after Nchanga defender Isaac Shamjompa escaped without a booking for a foul on striker Kwame Attram.
Meanwhile, Mulao was on target in the 51st when he headed in Augustin Mulenga’s cross and in 86th minute when he turned in Diddy Kitumbo’s delivery on the right wing.
However, Zanaco missed a chance to make it 3-0 in the 88th minute when Saith Sakala’s penalty was saved by Pascal Kasonde.
Zanaco are now one point behind leaders Lumwana Radiants ahead of Saturday home clash against Nkana in Lusaka at the National Heroes Stadium.
About Diggers Reporter
- Bauleni mob descends on ‘ritual killer’ - 23 Mar 2018
- Printing ballots locally is about sovereignty, national security – PF - 22 Mar 2018
- HH is a contraceptive for unity, dialogue – Nakacinda - 22 Mar 2018
- Kafue residents rise as govt turns ‘3 million’ hectares of land to commercial - 21 Mar 2018
- It’s unfair to mislead Zambians that all is well – Mweetwa - 19 Mar 2018
- UPND relying on Freemason powers to impeach Lungu - State House
- Saturnia will be ordered to recall externalized funds - Mwanakatwe
- Kambwili admitted at CFB, fails to appear in court
- Insuring fire trucks at $250, 000 was unfair to Zambians, says PF MP
- Lusambo's arrogance defines Lungu's weakness, says Laura
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
ArchivesApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend