by Zondiwe Mbewe on 22 Jan 2018by Mukosha Funga on 22 Jan 2018by Zondiwe Mbewe on 22 Jan 2018by Mukosha Funga on 20 Jan 2018
- Goal Diggers
by Mirriam Chabala on 22 Jan 2018by Mirriam Chabala on 19 Jan 2018by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Jan 2018by Mukosha Funga on 18 Jan 2018
by Diggers Reporter on 18 Jan 2018by Diggers Reporter on 17 Jan 2018by Diggers Reporter on 17 Jan 2018by Diggers Reporter on 17 Jan 2018
- Editor's Choice
by Felix Kashweka on 13 Jan 2018by Diggers Admin on 11 Jan 2018by Tenson Mkhala on 6 Jan 2018by Felix Kashweka on 31 Dec 2017
- Guest Diggers
by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 22 Jan 2018by Nachilala Nkombo on 20 Jan 2018by Chibamba Kanyama on 16 Jan 2018by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 15 Jan 2018
FAZ summons Nkana over media attacksBy Diggers Reporter on 22 Jul 2017
Nkana’s attacks on FAZ over the delayed outcome of the Walter Bwalya case has seen them summoned before the FAZ disciplinary committee.
Nkana this week alleged that FAZ was dragging its feet over the case because some unnamed FAZ officials had an interest in the player and wanted to sell the striker to an unnamed foreign club for US$400,000.
Bwalya remains suspended from all competitive action over the last month while FAZ investigates the matter.
“FAZ has summoned Nkana Football Club to a disciplinary hearing scheduled for Wednesday July 26, 2017 at Football House,” FAZ spokesperson Desmond Katongo said.
“Nkana has been summoned in connection with several media attacks on FAZ.
“FAZ would like to advise the club to attend the disciplinary committee meeting which will take place at 14:00 hours.”
Bwalya is believed to have moved from Lubumbashi Sports to Forest Rangers without an International Transfer Certificate over two years ago.
The striker later moved to Nkana from Forest on loan in July 2016 before making his stay with the record 12-time champions permanent this season.
Bwalya was the 2016 golden boot winner with 24 goals.
About Diggers Reporter
- Judge recuses self from hearing M’membe’s case over Post liquidation - 18 Jan 2018
- M’membe challenges Post liquidation, sues ZRA - 17 Jan 2018
- Magistrate commits 11 to High Court for aggravated robbery trial - 17 Jan 2018
- Juvenile pleads not guilty to rape - 17 Jan 2018
- Boy, 16, in court for raping 25-year-old - 16 Jan 2018
- Govt, UNHCR relocates refugees to Mantapala
- The solution is prayer! Understanding Sumaili’s response to the cholera crisis
- Ethiopian Airlines will be the real beneficiary of Zambia Airways – Chibamba
- Threats to ban Facebook an affront to democracy – Panos
- Hamukale survives accident, juvenile sustains injuries
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
ArchivesFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend