- by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Aug 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Aug 2017by Tenson Mkhala on 17 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 13 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 10 Aug 2017
- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 15 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Aug 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 16 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 30 Jul 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 23 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
FAZ summons Nkana over media attacksBy Diggers Reporter on 22 Jul 2017
Nkana’s attacks on FAZ over the delayed outcome of the Walter Bwalya case has seen them summoned before the FAZ disciplinary committee.
Nkana this week alleged that FAZ was dragging its feet over the case because some unnamed FAZ officials had an interest in the player and wanted to sell the striker to an unnamed foreign club for US$400,000.
Bwalya remains suspended from all competitive action over the last month while FAZ investigates the matter.
“FAZ has summoned Nkana Football Club to a disciplinary hearing scheduled for Wednesday July 26, 2017 at Football House,” FAZ spokesperson Desmond Katongo said.
“Nkana has been summoned in connection with several media attacks on FAZ.
“FAZ would like to advise the club to attend the disciplinary committee meeting which will take place at 14:00 hours.”
Bwalya is believed to have moved from Lubumbashi Sports to Forest Rangers without an International Transfer Certificate over two years ago.
The striker later moved to Nkana from Forest on loan in July 2016 before making his stay with the record 12-time champions permanent this season.
Bwalya was the 2016 golden boot winner with 24 goals.
About Diggers Reporter
- Zambia finally train in Ndola after 24 hour delay - 16 Aug 2017
- ConCourt refuses to join Lungu to 2021 eligibility case - 16 Aug 2017
- ConCourt allows inmates to vote - 16 Aug 2017
- Wedson upbeat despite Chipolopolo draw with Bafana - 13 Aug 2017
- Lsk man gets one year for stealing two Bibles - 10 Aug 2017
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend