- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Bafana to host Zambia in East LondonBy Diggers Reporter on 3 Aug 2017
Bafana Bafana will host Zambia in East London next week in their 2018 CAF African Nations Championship (CHAN) qualifier.
Bafana and Zambia will clash in their CHAN first leg, final round qualifier on August 12.
“Bafana Bafana will face Zambia in the third and final round of the 2018 CHAN qualifiers at Buffalo City Stadium in East London,” the South African football Association said in a statement.
“The first leg clash takes place on Saturday, 12 August 2017. Kickoff is at 15h00.
“Bafana Bafana, who have announced a 25-man squad to take on Chipolopolo, assemble for camp this coming Sunday, 6 August.”
The return leg will be played on August 19 at National Heroes Stadium in Lusaka.
Winner over both legs will qualify to next January’s finals to be hosted by Kenya.
Meanwhile, Zambia entered camp on August 1 for the CHAN qualifier.
Zambia began early preparations after securing a a friendly match this weekend against Ethiopia that they are using to fine-tune for the clash against Bafana.
Chipolopolo will host Ethiopia this Saturday, August 5 at Woodlands Stadium in Lusaka.
Ethiopia arrive for the friendly on Thursday, August 3.
About Diggers Reporter
The Diggers Reporter brings you all the latest news.
- Castle Lager postpones 2020 Africa 5s due to COVID-19 - 27 Mar 2020
- Police nab ‘Spax’ for murder - 2 Mar 2020
- Mazabuka mob drags suspect out of hospital, kills him - 20 Feb 2020
- Cops sustain injuries in N/West riots - 1 Feb 2020
- Vedanta warns Milingo against defying court order, selling mine assets - 29 Jan 2020
- Zambian student chased from Chinese University over suspected COVID-19 (23,835 views)
- Sangwa asks Lungu to declare State of Emergency (17,771 views)
- Coronavirus cases jump to 16 (8,941 views)
- Police guard NDC MP after residents threaten to torch him over Bill 10 position (7,736 views)
- Ba UPND, Osasunga evidence monga reg, give us imweee! (6,095 views)
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «March 2020»
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- Cabinet debates total lockdown
- What will be Mr Lungu’s achievements by 2021?
- Chitalu announces 6 more Covid-19 cases
- Zambia’s economy will take years to recover from Coronavirus – Siliya
- LCC not ready for COVID-19, says Mayor
- COVID-19 cases rise to 22
- Topstar removes Prime TV from its platforms
- Empower local pharmacists to manufacture COVID-19 drugs, Kanyika urges govt
- Police guard NDC MP after residents threaten to torch him over Bill 10 position
- Zambian Judiciary disregarded rule of law on Sangwa ban – IBA
- Sangwa asks Lungu to declare State of Emergency
- Castle Lager postpones 2020 Africa 5s due to COVID-19
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Send this to a friend