- by Mukosha Funga on 22 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 22 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019
- by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019by Memory Chipili in Solwezi on 20 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2019by Natasha Sakala on 17 Aug 2019
- by Natasha Sakala on 21 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 21 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 5 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 28 Jul 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 22 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 21 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 20 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 18 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Erick Mwanza quits FAZBy Alex Chilumbwe on 17 Dec 2018
Another high profile resignation has hit Football House, this time Club Licensing manager, Erick Mwanza throwing in the towel barely a month after Technical Director Moses Sichone left the association.
Mwanza’s resignation has raised eyebrows, amidst speculations that his move is linked to a diplomatic posting.
The list of resignations at FAZ has swelled, but the association insists that it parts ways with its employees on “mutual grounds”.
Among the top management officials that have left the association are former General Secretary Ponga Liwewe, Technical Director Moses Sichone and Registrar Elton Thawe.
Mwanza is former FAZ spokesperson and had a stint at CAF in the media department during the Kalusha Bwalya era.
He is also said to have been instrumental in the structuring of the transitional league which takes shape next season in January 2019.Related Items
- Lungu leads 34 member delegation to India (2,356 views)
- Mushimba wonders why accepted UNZA student don’t show up to enroll (2,102 views)
- Ndulo, Sangwa must be drunk to think they can sue Lungu - Tutwa (1,660 view)
- You'll create constitutional crisis if you rule Matibini out of order on Roan seat, Mwansa tells ConCourt (1,651 view)
- State witness in Chimese’s case in court for perjury (1,043 view)
- Lungu was one of my brightest pupils, retired teacher tells court
- It's not LAZ but 2,3 overzealous lawyers challenging Bill 10 - Siliya
- Development will follow those who cry the most, says Lungu
- I'm suing Tutwa for alleging that I've been paid to fight govt - LAZ president
- Tutwa leads campaign to impeach LAZ president
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend