by Natasha Sakala on 15 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala on 15 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala on 15 Nov 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 15 Nov 2019
by Ulande Nkomesha on 15 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala and Stuart Lisulo on 14 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala on 14 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala on 13 Nov 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 15 Nov 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 15 Nov 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 15 Nov 2019by Julia Malunga and Zondiwe Mbewe on 14 Nov 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Elias Banda on 15 Nov 2019by Abraham Kalito on 14 Nov 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Nov 2019by Mazuba Muleya on 7 Nov 2019
by Diggers Editor on 14 Nov 2019by Diggers Editor on 13 Nov 2019by Diggers Editor on 12 Nov 2019by Diggers Editor on 10 Nov 2019
- Guest Diggers
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Natasha Sakala on 8 Nov 2019by Felix Kashweka on 4 Oct 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 28 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019
Two arrested over missing FAZ serverBy Mazuba Muleya on 7 Nov 2019
Former Football Association of Zambia (FAZ) finance manager David Tembo and purchasing officer Marilyn Mwansa were on Tuesday arrested and charged in connection with the lost computer server at Football House.
The duo was however released on bail.
On 19 July 2019, FAZ executive committee member Chileshe wrote to the Zambia Police director of investigations asking them to launch investigations over the lost server.
According to sources, the duo was arrested at Woodlands Police but release on bond.
“I can confirm that both Mr.Tembo and Ms Mwansa were arrested at Woodlands Police. They were granted police bond after providing two working sureties. This is in connection with the lost computer server at Football house that was reported some time this year,” the source said.
Tembo was the finance manager the time the server went missing while Mwansa is still an employee of FAZ.
Chileshe also wrote to FIFA complaining about the lost computer server at Football House.
In a letter dated 25 July 2019 addressed to secretariat of the investigatory chamber, Chileshe informed FIFA that he had reported the theft of a computer server from the finance department of FAZ to relevant investigative wings of government.Related Items
- How Mushimba influenced UNZA to pass his wife who failed 2 medical courses (8,371 views)
- DEC arrests Amos for corrupt practices (1,802 view)
- I am ready to face DEC, says Amos (1,615 view)
- Court awards K3.3m damages to family of ZAF officer who died in police custody (1,145 view)
- KCM workers, exam pupils hospitalised in Chingola after inhaling toxic gas from Nchanga Mine (1,067 view)
- Chief Mukuni urged people to vote UPND in 2016, reveals Commission of Inquiry
- Enemies want to divide us as we get to 2021 – Lungu
- PF rule has no respect for human life – ZCCB
- Load shedding, kwacha depreciation slashing business performance – BCI
- Govt will get $2.03bn loan from China for Chipata-Serenje Railway project, reveals Minister
- There’re 2 Lungus in State House, we met them both
- I'm at the bottom but God has a plan, says Mutati as Nevers meets Lungu
- HH among directors of company seeking to mine in Lower Zambezi - Musukwa tells parley
- Yes, Zambia’s debt is criminal!
- Govt cancelled presidential jet purchase due to austerity measures – Wina
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend