- by Thomas Mulenga on 19 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 15 Aug 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Joseph Mwenda on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 30 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
Lungu launches construction of 2000 ZNS housing unitsBy Diggers Reporter on 30 Mar 2017
President Edgar Lungu this morning launched the construction of 2000 housing units valued at K1.5 Billion for the Zambia National Service.
And President Lungu says his government will not allow the defence and service wings to live in dilapidated structures.
Speaking during the launch at ZNS Chamba Valley in Lusaka, the Head of State said there is need for uniformed personnel to live in designated areas to make mobilization easy during times of emergencies.
President Lungu said the housing units will be constructed by a Chinese firm in all ZNS camps across the country over a period of three years.
And ZNS Commandant Lieutenant General Nathan Mulenga said the company that has been awarded to build the houses will transfer skills to ZNS personnel.
Meanwhile, Shandong Dejian Construction Company Managing Director, Zhou Zhenqi said his company will invest $1 million in a plant in Zambia that will be manufacturing building materials for the houses and will create more than 200 jobs.
HOT FMRelated Items
Weekly Most Digged
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend