- by Mukosha Funga on 20 Aug 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Aug 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 20 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 20 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Diggers Reporter on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 17 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 16 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Thomas Mulenga on 20 Aug 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
Media owners demand payments for campaign adverts from PF, ECZBy Diggers Reporter on 21 Apr 2017
The Media Owners Association of Zambia has threatened to take legal action against the Patriotic Front and ECZ should they fail to clear over K7 million debt.
According to a statement issued by association president Oscar Chavula, PF and ECZ had not been paying for adverts during 2016 campaigns.
“We as the Media Owners Association of Zambia are very concerned with the nonpayment of money by the Electoral Commission of Zambia and the Patriotic Front Party. The Patriotic Front and the Electoral Commission of Zambia owe respective media houses over K7 Million for advertising services rendered during the August 2016 general elections,” Chavula stated.
He warned that the media owners would take legal action should PF and ECZ fail to clear the debt without further delay.
“As an Association we demand that the owed money be paid to respective media houses without further delay failure to which the Association will take legal action against the Electoral Commission of Zambia and the Patriotic Front.
Several attempts to recover the money owed to our members have failed and as earlier indicated, the failure to pay this money is affecting our operations. Once again we demand that the ECZ and the PF pays the money owed to the respective media houses without fail,” stated Chavula.
About Diggers Reporter
- Peace is indispensable to development, Lungu tells SADC - 20 Aug 2017
- Resolve differences around Zambia-Canada Foreign and Investment Promotion Agreement - 20 Aug 2017
- Is Wedson quitting Chipolopolo? - 19 Aug 2017
- Bafana will fall, Shonga - 18 Aug 2017
- Lusaka Pastor gets 8yrs for defrauding residents - 18 Aug 2017
- There’s more to UNZA students than stone-throwing, says Deputy VC
- Allowing prisoners to vote will bring confusion- FDD
- Police block HH release celebrations in Western Province
- HH relives memories from prison: We slept on the cold floor, used buckets as toilets
- Peace is indispensable to development, Lungu tells SADC
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend