- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Oct 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 13 Oct 2017by Zondiwe Mbewe on 13 Oct 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 17 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 13 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 13 Oct 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by By Dr Canisius Banda on 9 Oct 2017by Brig Gen Godfrey Miyanda on 3 Oct 2017by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017
- by Aleksander Pichkur on 16 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Oct 2017by William Chileshe on 13 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 12 Oct 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
Media owners demand payments for campaign adverts from PF, ECZBy Diggers Reporter on 21 Apr 2017
The Media Owners Association of Zambia has threatened to take legal action against the Patriotic Front and ECZ should they fail to clear over K7 million debt.
According to a statement issued by association president Oscar Chavula, PF and ECZ had not been paying for adverts during 2016 campaigns.
“We as the Media Owners Association of Zambia are very concerned with the nonpayment of money by the Electoral Commission of Zambia and the Patriotic Front Party. The Patriotic Front and the Electoral Commission of Zambia owe respective media houses over K7 Million for advertising services rendered during the August 2016 general elections,” Chavula stated.
He warned that the media owners would take legal action should PF and ECZ fail to clear the debt without further delay.
“As an Association we demand that the owed money be paid to respective media houses without further delay failure to which the Association will take legal action against the Electoral Commission of Zambia and the Patriotic Front.
Several attempts to recover the money owed to our members have failed and as earlier indicated, the failure to pay this money is affecting our operations. Once again we demand that the ECZ and the PF pays the money owed to the respective media houses without fail,” stated Chavula.
About Diggers Reporter
- Residential plots under Zesco poles shock Kapata - 14 Oct 2017
- Benos and Reeves fought over his accusations of cheating – Witness - 13 Oct 2017
- Drop murder charge, Mukata asks court - 13 Oct 2017
- Dickson donates 20 computers to Matero school - 12 Oct 2017
- Police finally charge Precious’ boyfriend with murder - 11 Oct 2017
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «October 2017»
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend