- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 18 Oct 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Mirriam Chabala on 18 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 17 Oct 2017by Mukosha Funga on 16 Oct 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 14 Oct 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by By Dr Canisius Banda on 9 Oct 2017by Brig Gen Godfrey Miyanda on 3 Oct 2017by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017
- by Aleksander Pichkur on 16 Oct 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 16 Oct 2017by William Chileshe on 13 Oct 2017by Diggers Reporter on 12 Oct 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
Police finally charge Precious’ boyfriend with murderBy Diggers Reporter on 11 Oct 2017
Police in Lusaka have formally arrested and charged Shinka Kaputo with murder and unlawful wounding.
Last week Thursday, Kaputo,34, allegedly shot his 26-year-old girlfriend Precious Mangesana after a dispute.
The couple’s daughter was also injured in the process when a bullet projectile got stuck in her neck.
In a statement today, acting police spokesperson Danny Mwale disclosed that Kaputo had been charged with murder.
“Police in Lusaka have formally arrested and charged Shinka Kaputo aged 34 of unknown house number in Meanwood Ibex Hill area with two counts: 1.Murder- contrary to section 200 of the Penal Code Cap 87 of the laws of Zambia in which he is alleged to have killed his girl friend Precious Mangesana aged 26 of unknown house number, Lusaka West using a firearm. 2. Unlawful Wounding- contrary to section 232 of the Penal Code Cap 87 of the laws of Zambia in which he is alleged to have unlawfully wounded his daughter aged two years seven months who sustained a bullet wound on the neck. The suspect remains in custody and will appear will in court soon,” stated Mwale.
Mangesana was put to rest at Lusaka’s Memorial Park yesterday.
About Diggers Reporter
- Court jails 3 Zimbabweans for illegal possession of emeralds - 18 Oct 2017
- Lusaka woman denies stealing baby - 18 Oct 2017
- Woman in court for burning daughter over K7 - 18 Oct 2017
- Residential plots under Zesco poles shock Kapata - 14 Oct 2017
- Benos and Reeves fought over his accusations of cheating – Witness - 13 Oct 2017
- Forgive me, I didn't know what I was doing when i declared October 18 a day of prayer - Lungu
- Kambwili tones down: "I'm off politicking for now"
- Stop using criminal justice system to target critics, Amnesty International tells Lungu
- National Day of Prayer has divided the nation – Kabimba
- Promise to stop stealing before inviting us for prayers, HH tells PF
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «October 2017»
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend