- The Independent Churches of Zambia board chairperson bishop David Masupa says young Zambians should not abuse alcoholic beverages and chase after young girls for sex this Valentines.
- Commerce minister Margaret Mwanakatwe has urged Zambian exporters to take advantage of the COMESA and SADC tripartite free trade area to penetrate foreign markets.
- The Law Association of Zambia says it strongly condemns the attacks on Judicial officers in the media.
- Chief Mazdimawe of the Ngoni speaking people in Eastern Province has appealed to Government to increase grants for traditional ceremonies.
- The newly tarred Luangwa road connecting the district to the great east road has developed serious cracks posing a threat that the district might be cut off from the rest of the country and also posing a danger to motorists.
- Kanyama member of parliament Elizabeth Phiri has declared tensions to open a fundraising bank account aimed at dealing with the garbage in her area.