- by Martha Chilosha on 26 Sep 2017by Mukosha Funga on 25 Sep 2017by Enesi Kaoma on 25 Sep 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 25 Sep 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Tenson Mkhala on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 21 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 20 Sep 2017
- by Mirriam Chabala on 25 Sep 2017by Mukosha Funga on 25 Sep 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 24 Sep 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 23 Sep 2017
- by Diggers Reporter on 25 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 25 Sep 2017by Mukosha Funga on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Reporter on 24 Sep 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Chishimba Kambwili on 24 Sep 2017by Diggers Editor on 22 Sep 2017by Elias Munshya on 18 Sep 2017by President Edgar Lungu on 13 Sep 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 14 Sep 2017by Guest Digger on 8 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 3 Sep 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017
Joy FM 13:00 hrsBy Diggers Reporter on 15 Feb 2017
- UPND vice president for administration Geofrey Mwamba has demanded that Government releases RDA for an audit.
- The Zambia Bureau of Standards says it is happy with record increase in the number of samples tested the industry in 2016.
- Civil Society for a poverty Reduction has called for the segmentation for the commercially and subsidised produced maize in order to fairly determine market for the prices of mealie meal
- Transparency International Zambia has demanded for a comprehensive report on the Zambia-Malawi maize gate scandal.
- UPP has charged that the fire that gutted the ministry of agriculture in Malawi is scheme aimed at tempering with evidence by accused officials in the scam.
- The Tanzanian High Commission has disclosed that Zambian truck drivers will no longer be required to obtain a business permit and will be exempted to pay 200 dollars fee when entering Tanzania.
Subscribe for email alerts
Weekly Most Digged
- «September 2017»
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend