- Home Affairs Minister Stephen Kampyongo has appealed to victims of the alleged sexual harassment at Lilayi police training college to come forward and help with investigations.
- ZCTU has urged union leaders in the country to be bold as they engage government on labour law reforms.
- Zambian truck drivers will no longer be required to obtain a business pass when entering Tanzania and consequently will not be charged the 200 dollars fee which was previously applicable.
- The Japanese government through it’s Zambian mission has donated a sum of $91,613 US to Kasisi girls secondary school for the construction of a science laboratory.
- Multi-choice Zambia has launched the Zambian edition of the win a trip competition for its subscribers.