- Kambwili demands reversal of driving hour limit for PSV drivers as government U-turns.
- An electoral expert calls on President Edgar Lungu to disband the commission of inquiry on
voting partners and electoral violence.
- The High Commission of Zambia in South Africa has advised Zambians living in South Africa to exercise caution in the wake of attacks on foreign nationals and their properties that has been reported in the country.
- The annual inflation rate has reduced to 6.8 per cent in February 2017 indicating a decrease of 0.2 percentage points on January 2017 rate are 7.0 per cent.
- Barclays Africa group has today agreed terms for operational separation with UK based Barclays PLC which is reducing its shareholding in Barclays Africa.