- by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 21 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 21 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 20 Aug 2017by Mirriam Chabala on 20 Aug 2017
- Goal Diggers
- by Diggers Reporter on 20 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 19 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 17 Aug 2017
- by Mukosha Funga on 21 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 21 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 18 Aug 2017
- Editor's Choice
- by Thomas Mulenga on 20 Aug 2017by Joseph Mwenda on 18 Aug 2017by Mukosha Funga on 3 Aug 2017by Diggers Correspondent on 31 Jul 2017
- Guest Diggers
- by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Aug 2017by Dr. Vernon J Mwaanga on 25 Jul 2017by David Julian Wightman on 8 Jul 2017by Sishuwa Sishuwa on 6 Jul 2017
Hot FM 12:00 hrsBy Diggers Reporter on 27 Feb 2017
- The Lusaka Magistrate Court has convicted and fined Lusaka Business man Mark Mubalama k900 or six months simple imprisonment in default on two counts of giving false information to a public officer.
- Government says it is strengthening water resource management and development in order to ensure access to clean and adequate sanitation to all.
- The Independent Broadcasting Authority says the death of Mr Errol Hickey has robbed the media industry in Zambia of a mental, IBA Director Josephine Mapoma has said.
- The Evangelical Fellowship of Zambia has suggested that Government should consider withdrawing its membership from the International Criminal Court.
- The Zambia Society for Public Administration has called on the Bank of Zambia to compel financial institutions in the country to reduce their lending rates below 30%.
Weekly Most Digged
- «August 2017»
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
The News Diggers
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
+26-097-7708285, 095-3424603, 096-5815078
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend