- The Lusaka Magistrate Court has convicted and fined Lusaka Business man Mark Mubalama k900 or six months simple imprisonment in default on two counts of giving false information to a public officer.
- Government says it is strengthening water resource management and development in order to ensure access to clean and adequate sanitation to all.
- The Independent Broadcasting Authority says the death of Mr Errol Hickey has robbed the media industry in Zambia of a mental, IBA Director Josephine Mapoma has said.
- The Evangelical Fellowship of Zambia has suggested that Government should consider withdrawing its membership from the International Criminal Court.
- The Zambia Society for Public Administration has called on the Bank of Zambia to compel financial institutions in the country to reduce their lending rates below 30%.