- The UPND in Chingola on the Copperbelt has refuted claims by special assistance to the President Amos Chanda that UPND leader
- Hakainde Hichilema lied to the commonwealth secretariat that his votes were stolen.
- FDD is saddened that Speaker of National Assembly Dr Patrick Matibini has adopted a culture of curtailing debates in Parliament.
- UPND joins condemning PF attack on LAZ.
- A political Activist Dante Saunders has suggested that people involved in corruption cases should be investigated by Military tribunal.
- Zambia for empowerment and development is saddened that farmers have opted to sell farming inputs which they benefited from the farmer input Programme FISP.