- by Natasha Sakala on 24 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 23 Aug 2019by Julia Malunga on 23 Aug 2019by Julia Malunga on 23 Aug 2019
- by Stuart Lisulo on 23 Aug 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 22 Aug 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 21 Aug 2019
- by Joseph Mwenda on 23 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Aug 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 23 Aug 2019
- Goal Diggers
- by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 23 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019by Abraham Kalito on 8 Aug 2019
- by Diggers Editor on 24 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 22 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 21 Aug 2019by Diggers Editor on 20 Aug 2019
- Guest Diggers
- by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019by CUTS on 4 Aug 2019by Kangwa Muyunda on 3 Aug 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Jul 2019
- Editor's Choice
- by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
- by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Archives for 27 June 2019
- By Mukosha Funga on 4 Jun 2018
UPND leader Hakainde Hichilema and NDC leader Chishimba Kambwili yesterday teamed up to drum up support for Charmaine Mehl Musonda at a public rally in....
- By Stuart Lisulo on 4 Jun 2018
Some businesses in the construction sector made large unusual cash deposits last year amounting to a combined total of K110 million, the latest Financial Intelligence....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 4 Jun 2018
The Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC) in Kasama has arrested a former teacher at Ntindi Primary School in Nakonde for corrupt practices involving over K184,000. ACC spokesperson,....
- By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 4 Jun 2018
Lands and Natural resources Minister Jean Kapata says government has elevated the 30 per cent land ownership threshold for women to 40 per cent in....
- By Sishuwa Sishuwa on 4 Jun 2018
Until recently, the Law Association of Zambia (LAZ) has been a rare bright spot amid Zambia’s increasingly inactive and ineffective civil society movement. Under the....
- By Daniel Chansa in Ndola on 4 Jun 2018
The International Institute of Certified Forensic Investigations (ICFI) says the Presidency in Zambia has being reduced to nothing. In a statement to News Diggers! Sunday,....
- By Zondiwe Mbewe on 4 Jun 2018
Local Government Minister Vincent Mwale has announced that Lusaka’s Kalingalinga Police post has been sold to a developer who intends to construct a shopping mall.....
- By Mirriam Chabala on 4 Jun 2018
Centre for Trade Policy and Development (CTPD) board chairperson Trevor Simumba has urged Zambians to advocate for the citizens’ arrest legislation to allow private individuals....
- By Abraham Kalito on 4 Jun 2018
Government has decided to re-stream 40 per cent of the E-voucher FISP to the old system, a move which has excited the Zambia National Farmers’....
- Mwenye's corruption remarks irk PF (3,181 views)
- ConCourt has no powers to hear Bill 10 - Kalaluka (2,224 views)
- If austerity measures were working, we wouldn't be having these problems – BoZ (1,973 view)
- Zesco announces increased load-shedding (1,484 view)
- Forget the Damn headline, did you get the message? (1,134 view)
- Indeed, the Speaker is being mischievous on Amendment Bill 10
- LAZ warns Speaker, MPs of contempt over Bill 10
- SA High Court rejects ZCCM’s arbitration appeal with costs
- Govt’s job is not to defend the corrupt, but prosecute them – Mwenye
- TIZ asks Lungu to cancel Forest 27 plots, says ACC must investigate minister for abuse
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend