- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Articles by Mukosha FungaHome / Articles posted by Mukosha Funga
About Mukosha Funga
Mukosha is interested in good governance and anti-corruption reporting.
Mukosha Funga is interested in good governance and anti-corruption reporting.
- By Mukosha Funga and Sipilisiwe Ncube on February 19, 2020
Police have recorded warn and caution statements from the Chingola District Officer Commanding Peter Miselo and District Criminal Investigations Officer (DCIO) Wellington Falanga who have....
- By Mukosha Funga on February 17, 2020
Constitutional Lawyer John Sangwa, State Counsel, says Vice-President Inonge Wina has no moral right to use the cost of by-elections as an excuse for the....
- By Mukosha Funga on February 12, 2020
Legana Investment Limited proprietor Edith Nawakwi has told the Lusaka Magistrates’ Court that Legana factory is extremely clean, adding that there are no possibilities of....
- By Mukosha Funga on February 11, 2020
The University of Zambia Management has informed UNZALARU that it can no longer formally engage the union on matters to do with the university following....
Being unmarried doesn’t mean you are senseless, says Lungu as he sells single PF candidate for ChilubiBy Mukosha Funga on February 11, 2020
President Edgar Lungu yesterday asked Chilubi residents to give PF candidate Mulenga Fube a chance despite being unmarried saying being single did not make one....
- By Mukosha Funga on February 10, 2020
NDC leader Chishimba Kambwili says his party and the UPND have agreed to go to court to try and stop the Chilubi by-election saying President....
- By Mukosha Funga on February 4, 2020
Law Association of Zambia president Eddie Mwitwa has insisted that government should withdraw Constitution Amendment Bill number 10 of 2019 because it threatens the country’s....
- By Mukosha Funga on January 27, 2020
Minister of Transport and Communication Mutotwe Kafwaya says it is flawed to say that government should prioritize fixing the economy over enacting Bill 10 because....
- By Mukosha Funga on January 21, 2020
President Edgar Lungu says PF and government officials should not sit “ndwii” while some people go around the country lying to Zambians about the contents....
- By Mukosha Funga on January 15, 2020
Former UPND vice president Geoffrey Mwamba says it would be the most honourable thing for Hakainde Hichilema to step down if he loses the 2021....
- By Mukosha Funga on January 14, 2020
America-based Zambian law Professor Muna Ndulo says the Public Order Bill of 2019, which was crafted alongside Bill 10, is one which seeks to constitutionalize....
- By Mukosha Funga on January 7, 2020
Patriotic Front secretary general Davies Mwila says the party has no time to respond to Archbishop Telesphore Mpundu’s recent remarks that Zambia is plagued with....
- By Mukosha Funga on January 6, 2020
I can’t reconcile with the PF and if their strategy is to squeeze my business until I surrender and rejoin them, they are wasting time....
- By Mukosha Funga on December 30, 2019
Musa Mwenye, State Counsel, says reducing senior government officials’ salaries cannot have any impact on the Zambian economy. In a statement, Sunday, Mwenye argued that....
- By Mukosha Funga on December 23, 2019
President Edgar Lungu says he will still be around for the 2026 elections and those who will deny him votes in 2021 will find him....
- By Mukosha Funga on December 22, 2019
The American government says it is dismayed by President Edgar Lungu’s statement that Zambia no longer wants the presence of its Envoy Daniel Foote, saying....
- By Ulande Nkomesha and Mukosha Funga on December 19, 2019
The dismissal of ZNBC board chairman Mulenga Kapwepwe came after she created a new parallel management position at par with the Director General to report....
- By Mukosha Funga on December 16, 2019
President Edgar Lungu has charged that opposition UPND leader Hakainde Hichilema will never go to State House because he leads a cult that thrives on....
- By Mukosha Funga on December 11, 2019
Eskom says the power export deal with Zesco was signed two weeks ago but the commencement of supply will be dependent on whether or not....
- PF official gets terrorism charges over gassing (15,984 views)
- Where is the father while the mother weeps “amwa peeling?” (10,912 views)
- ACC probes Health Minister for corruption (8,976 views)
- Lungu renews Bible Society membership, as netizens drag him back to gassing (4,698 views)
- Top Chingola cops implicated in gassing incidences (3,087 views)
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «February 2020»
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- The real ritual killer is The Mob
- Those lying about knowing gassing masterminds will be charged for causing alarm, warns IG
- Please China, spare us from Coronavirus
- Careless comments on gassing will breed chaos – ZCCB
- PF official gets terrorism charges over gassing
- It’s every man for himself under Lungu – Milupi
- ACC probes Health Minister for corruption
- Chilubi outcome shows 2021 polls won’t be free and fair – AVAP
- Criminals are changing tactics, soldiers can’t root them out instantly – Chama
- Bill 10 has polarized Zambia – Kabimba
- Lungu renews Bible Society membership, as netizens drag him back to gassing
- Soko not entitled to any of his claims, RTSA tells court
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Send this to a friend