by Julia Malunga on 20 Sep 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 20 Sep 2019by Natasha Sakala on 20 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Sep 2019
by Stuart Lisulo on 19 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Sep 2019by Julia Malunga on 17 Sep 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 17 Sep 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 20 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Sep 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Mazuba Muleya on 18 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 17 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019
by Diggers Editor on 20 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 19 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 18 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 17 Sep 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 16 Sep 2019by Simon Manda, PhD on 7 Sep 2019by pilAto/ Fumba Chama on 7 Sep 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Archives for 27 June 2019
By Stuart Lisulo on 9 Aug 2018
Nearly one million Zambians will be food insecure by March next year triggered by prolonged dry spells and the pest infestation in some places, says....
By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 9 Aug 2018
Ruling PF youths in Lusaka have risen against former provincial chairman Kennedy Kamba, accusing him of chewing proceeds from a commuter business which President Edgar....
By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 9 Aug 2018
The Immigration Department has arrested 57 people countrywide for unlawful entry and stay, among other offenses. Department Public Relations Manager Namati Nshinka disclosed in a....
By Abraham Kalito on 9 Aug 2018
Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC) public relations manager Timothy Moono says the commission has taken interest in corruption allegations involving dismissed Zambia Air Force Commander Eric Chimese....
By Joseph Mwenda on 9 Aug 2018
The High Court in Zambia has ordered the Immigration Department not to deport Zimbabwe’s opposition MDC top official Tendai Biti, but instead avail him before....
By Alex Chilumbwe on 9 Aug 2018
The Zambia Chess Federation says it has raised K800,000 in excess for the hosting of the 2018 chess open tournament scheduled for 10th to 12th....
- Thanks to Goswami, Lungu’s chickens are coming home to roost (10,504 views)
- UK responds with relief food to hunger disaster (1,810 view)
- PF need a miracle to pass Bill 10 – Nkombo (1,045 view)
- Power is like buttocks, when you go up, prepare to go down (849 views)
- Lungu’s continued association with Findlay damaging the Presidency - KBF (847 views)
- It’s against separation of powers for Parley to supervise executive – PF
- Continued abuse of Zesco will sustain Zambia’s power deficit – PAC
- PF need a miracle to pass Bill 10 – Nkombo
- 7 Lumwana expatriates were lawfully fired, company tells court
- Lungu forcing self-driven Constitution on Zambians – Milupi
- Zesco tariffs to go up by 75%, we also need to revise fuel prices - Minister
- HH shouldn’t be moving around like a cockroach in the kitchen - Bowman
- Germany ambassador offers to help FAZ find a coach
- Airtel agent in court for defiling wife’s sisters
- We warned Lungu over his friendship with Valden Findlay
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend