by Julia Malunga on 20 Sep 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 20 Sep 2019by Natasha Sakala on 20 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Sep 2019
by Stuart Lisulo on 19 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Sep 2019by Julia Malunga on 17 Sep 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 17 Sep 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 20 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Sep 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Mazuba Muleya on 18 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 17 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019
by Diggers Editor on 20 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 19 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 18 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 17 Sep 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 16 Sep 2019by Simon Manda, PhD on 7 Sep 2019by pilAto/ Fumba Chama on 7 Sep 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Archives for 27 June 2019
By Thomas Mulenga on 28 Mar 2019
UPND president Hakainde Hichilema says the PF is scheming to jail him until after 2021 through the Constitution amendment process so that they can have....
By Mukosha Funga on 28 Mar 2019
The Kabwe Municipal Council has joined countrywide protests over delayed salaries. Essential government services in Kabwe were yesterday paralysed following the downing of tools by....
By Zindikilani Banda in Sinda on 28 Mar 2019
Sinda District UPND deputy youth chairperson Yobe Mwale in has accused the Patriotic Front of distributing the relief maize flagged off by President Edgar Lungu....
By Stuart Lisulo on 28 Mar 2019
The Centre for Trade Policy and Development (CTPD) has demanded for guidelines on the imminent Sales Tax’s implementation because there is still uncertainty among tax....
Foot and Mouth Disease, Drought and a Harsh Economy: A Triple Tragedy for Livestock Markets and Trade in ZambiaBy Dr Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 28 Mar 2019
The first quarter of 2019 has not been friendly to the livestock industry in Zambia. This is due to among other things: drought in some....
By Diggers Correspondent on 28 Mar 2019
Senior chief Musele of Kalumbila District in North-Western Province has appealed to government through the Rural Electrification Authority (REA) to connect his community to the....
- Thanks to Goswami, Lungu’s chickens are coming home to roost (11,271 views)
- UK responds with relief food to hunger disaster (1,877 view)
- PF need a miracle to pass Bill 10 – Nkombo (1,385 view)
- Lungu’s continued association with Findlay damaging the Presidency - KBF (1,006 view)
- Power is like buttocks, when you go up, prepare to go down (905 views)
- It’s against separation of powers for Parley to supervise executive – PF
- Continued abuse of Zesco will sustain Zambia’s power deficit – PAC
- PF need a miracle to pass Bill 10 – Nkombo
- 7 Lumwana expatriates were lawfully fired, company tells court
- Lungu forcing self-driven Constitution on Zambians – Milupi
- Zesco tariffs to go up by 75%, we also need to revise fuel prices - Minister
- HH shouldn’t be moving around like a cockroach in the kitchen - Bowman
- Germany ambassador offers to help FAZ find a coach
- Airtel agent in court for defiling wife’s sisters
- We warned Lungu over his friendship with Valden Findlay
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend