by Natasha Sakala on 21 Nov 2019by Julia Malunga on 21 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala on 21 Nov 2019by Julia Malunga on 21 Nov 2019
by Natasha Sakala on 18 Nov 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 15 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala and Stuart Lisulo on 14 Nov 2019by Natasha Sakala on 14 Nov 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 20 Nov 2019by Daniel Chansa on 20 Nov 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Nov 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 16 Nov 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Abraham Kalito on 17 Nov 2019by Elias Banda on 15 Nov 2019by Abraham Kalito on 14 Nov 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Nov 2019
by Diggers Editor on 20 Nov 2019by Diggers Editor on 19 Nov 2019by Diggers Editor on 16 Nov 2019by Diggers Editor on 14 Nov 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 17 Nov 2019by CUTS on 7 Nov 2019by CUTS on 7 Nov 2019by Rueben Lifuka on 31 Oct 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Natasha Sakala on 8 Nov 2019by Felix Kashweka on 4 Oct 2019by Diggers Correspondent on 28 Sep 2019by Douty Chibamba on 25 Sep 2019
Archives for 25 September 2019
By Thomas Mulenga on 28 Mar 2019
UPND president Hakainde Hichilema says the PF is scheming to jail him until after 2021 through the Constitution amendment process so that they can have....
By Mukosha Funga on 28 Mar 2019
The Kabwe Municipal Council has joined countrywide protests over delayed salaries. Essential government services in Kabwe were yesterday paralysed following the downing of tools by....
By Zindikilani Banda in Sinda on 28 Mar 2019
Sinda District UPND deputy youth chairperson Yobe Mwale in has accused the Patriotic Front of distributing the relief maize flagged off by President Edgar Lungu....
By Stuart Lisulo on 28 Mar 2019
The Centre for Trade Policy and Development (CTPD) has demanded for guidelines on the imminent Sales Tax’s implementation because there is still uncertainty among tax....
Foot and Mouth Disease, Drought and a Harsh Economy: A Triple Tragedy for Livestock Markets and Trade in ZambiaBy Dr Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 28 Mar 2019
The first quarter of 2019 has not been friendly to the livestock industry in Zambia. This is due to among other things: drought in some....
By Diggers Correspondent on 28 Mar 2019
Senior chief Musele of Kalumbila District in North-Western Province has appealed to government through the Rural Electrification Authority (REA) to connect his community to the....
- Chilubi MP dies (4,669 views)
- Shiwang’andu DC admits stopping UPND campaign helicopter from landing in 2016 (2,451 views)
- Kaizer explains accident: I acted to save school children, went into a ditch (2,428 views)
- Zesco pays Eskom for 3-month power import (1,794 view)
- Lungu will win 2021 despite load shedding, high mealie meal prices - Lusambo (970 views)
- Saasa ties kwacha’s depreciation to mines’ poor performance
- Zesco pays Eskom for 3-month power import
- Current debt stock reflection of PF’s ambitious infrastructure development agenda – Ng’andu
- It’s too early for MMD to form alliances – Nevers
- German Envoy a novice – Siliya; he’s inciting citizens to rise against govt – Kasolo
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend