by Julia Malunga on 20 Sep 2019by Ulande Nkomesha on 20 Sep 2019by Natasha Sakala on 20 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 20 Sep 2019
by Stuart Lisulo on 19 Sep 2019by Sipilisiwe Ncube on 19 Sep 2019by Julia Malunga on 17 Sep 2019by Stuart Lisulo on 17 Sep 2019
by Zondiwe Mbewe on 20 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 19 Sep 2019by Zondiwe Mbewe on 18 Sep 2019
- Goal Diggers
by Mazuba Muleya on 18 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 17 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019by Abraham Kalito on 13 Sep 2019
by Diggers Editor on 20 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 19 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 18 Sep 2019by Diggers Editor on 17 Sep 2019
- Guest Diggers
by Simon Manda, PhD on 16 Sep 2019by Simon Manda, PhD on 7 Sep 2019by pilAto/ Fumba Chama on 7 Sep 2019by Chisoni Mumba, PhD on 17 Aug 2019
- Editor's Choice
by Diggers Correspondent on 24 May 2019by Diggers Reporter on 4 Mar 2019by Andyford Mayele Banda on 29 Jan 2019by Davies Mwila on 22 Jan 2019
by Diggers Correspondent on 11 Aug 2019by Mukosha Funga on 27 Jul 2019by Mukosha Funga on 21 Jul 2019by Web Master on 27 Jun 2019
Archives for 27 June 2019
By Zondiwe Mbewe on 25 Apr 2019
The Lusaka High Court has ordered Zambia Airforce Projects Limited, Kingsland City Investment and three other construction companies to stop carrying out any further building....
By Sipilisiwe Ncube on 25 Apr 2019
Central Province PF chairman Remember Mutale says the party will not allow an anarchist lawyer like Kelvin Bwalya Fube (KBF) to divide the ruling party.....
By Sandra Mulenga on 25 Apr 2019
Nkana Water and Sewerage Company says the high customers arrears from both individual clients and government institution is making the utility struggle with its operations.....
By Zondiwe Mbewe on 25 Apr 2019
Anistrida Shangula has sued Konkola Copper Mines (KCM) in the Lusaka High Court for allegedly conducting illegal mining activities on its mining area without lawful....
By Joseph Mwenda on 25 Apr 2019
Kennedy Kamba says once Secretary General Davies Mwila is notified about GBM’s intentions to rejoin the PF, the party hierarchy will decide to advise the....
By Thomas Mulenga on 25 Apr 2019
UPND Kasama District vice chairman Paul Mulenga says the opposition is still intact in the district despite the wrangles that have engulfed the party in....
- Thanks to Goswami, Lungu’s chickens are coming home to roost (10,572 views)
- UK responds with relief food to hunger disaster (1,816 view)
- PF need a miracle to pass Bill 10 – Nkombo (1,074 view)
- Lungu’s continued association with Findlay damaging the Presidency - KBF (857 views)
- Power is like buttocks, when you go up, prepare to go down (854 views)
- It’s against separation of powers for Parley to supervise executive – PF
- Continued abuse of Zesco will sustain Zambia’s power deficit – PAC
- PF need a miracle to pass Bill 10 – Nkombo
- 7 Lumwana expatriates were lawfully fired, company tells court
- Lungu forcing self-driven Constitution on Zambians – Milupi
- Zesco tariffs to go up by 75%, we also need to revise fuel prices - Minister
- HH shouldn’t be moving around like a cockroach in the kitchen - Bowman
- Germany ambassador offers to help FAZ find a coach
- Airtel agent in court for defiling wife’s sisters
- We warned Lungu over his friendship with Valden Findlay
Subscribe For News In Email
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Plot No. Lus/9812/649-MC8
off Alex Chola Road
P.O. Box 32147
Telephone or WhatsApp:
diggers [at] diggers [dot] news
editor [at] diggers [dot] news
Send this to a friend