- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Articles by Diggers CorrespondentHome / Articles posted by Diggers Correspondent (Page 19)
- By Milimo Namangala on March 20, 2019
You do not need to incite a hungry person because the belly will incite you into action, says UNZALARU president Dr Evans Lampi. Commenting on....
- By John Chola on March 20, 2019
A notable number of Zambian female role models working in largely male-dominated economic sectors have urgently called for enhanced women empowerment. The women, brought together....
- By Zindikilani Banda in Sinda on March 20, 2019
Chieftainess Nyanje of the Nsenga people in Sinda District has challenged uneducated parents to ensure their children stay in school and avoid engaging in traditional....
- By John Chola on March 20, 2019
Barrick’s Lumwana Mining Company (LMC) has disbursed over K4.2 million to Lumwana Community Trust (LCT) as initial funding to undertake social projects in Kalumbila District....
- By Diggers Correspondent on March 20, 2019
Cyclone Idai, a tropical storm that ravaged through Mozambique in recent days, has compromised energy security in the SADC region, says Energy Forum Zambia (EFZ).....
- By Daniel Chansa on March 19, 2019
Mopani Copper Mines Plc has suspended all operations at its South Ore Body (SOB) in Kitwe following an accident that killed two miners. Two miners....
- By Daniel Chansa in Luanshya on March 18, 2019
Patriotic Front cadres have beaten up their Ngebe ward councillor Fabian Siwale for allegedly not revealing who the NDC candidate in Roan Constituency was. The....
- By Daniel Chansa on March 18, 2019
Mines Minister Richard Musukwa says as ‘owner’ and final authority on the slug dumps on the Copperbelt he will empower youths in Luanshya by allowing....
- By John Chola on March 18, 2019
Senior Chief Mukumbi of the Kaonde-speaking people of North-Western Province has bemoaned the increasing heavy beer drinking among many women in Zambia. And Senior Chief....
Think Equal, Build Smart, Innovate For Change: The Role of Women in Commercialising Small Ruminant Value ChainsBy Chisoni Mumba, PhD on March 16, 2019
Dear Editor, On this particular day, I write to emphasise the role that women play in the development of small ruminants (goat and sheep) value....
- By Geofrey Zulu on March 15, 2019
The Zambia Police Service has denied National Restoration Party (NAREP) a permit to carry out a peaceful demonstration against Independent Broadcasting Authority (IBA)’s decision to....
- By Daniel Chansa in Ndola on March 14, 2019
Copperbelt Minister Japhen Mwakalombe has ordered security wings to impound trucks that are transporting maize and mealie meal without export permits. In an interview, Mwakalombe....
- By Joseph Mwenya on March 14, 2019
Police in Kabwe have launched a man hunt for a 20-year-old woman who allegedly dumped a baby in a septic tank after giving birth. Central....
- By Daniel Chansa on March 13, 2019
Copperbelt minister Japhen Mwakalombe says the forthcoming Copperbelt Investment Expo has targeted to create 200,000 jobs for the youth. In an interview after laying wrath....
- By Milimo Namangala in Lusaka and Daniel Chansa in Kitwe on March 12, 2019
UNZALARU president Dr Evans Lampi says if government has failed to run higher learning institutions, it should close them down and allow people to go....
- By Daniel Chansa on March 11, 2019
University of Zambia and Copperbelt University lecturers have boycotted work over non payment of February salaries. At UNZA, lecturers and other workers who fall under....
- Zambian student chased from Chinese University over suspected COVID-19 (24,780 views)
- Sangwa asks Lungu to declare State of Emergency (19,317 views)
- Cabinet debates total lockdown (14,894 views)
- Coronavirus cases jump to 16 (9,301 views)
- Police guard NDC MP after residents threaten to torch him over Bill 10 position (8,642 views)
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «March 2019»
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- Cabinet debates total lockdown
- What will be Mr Lungu’s achievements by 2021?
- Chitalu announces 6 more Covid-19 cases
- Zambia’s economy will take years to recover from Coronavirus – Siliya
- LCC not ready for COVID-19, says Mayor
- COVID-19 cases rise to 22
- Topstar removes Prime TV from its platforms
- Empower local pharmacists to manufacture COVID-19 drugs, Kanyika urges govt
- Police guard NDC MP after residents threaten to torch him over Bill 10 position
- Zambian Judiciary disregarded rule of law on Sangwa ban – IBA
- Sangwa asks Lungu to declare State of Emergency
- Castle Lager postpones 2020 Africa 5s due to COVID-19
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Send this to a friend