- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Articles by Diggers CorrespondentHome / Articles posted by Diggers Correspondent (Page 20)
- By Daniel Chansa on March 8, 2019
Police in Chingola have arrested a Chinese national in connection with the attempted theft of copper concentrates valued at US$100,000. Copperbelt Police Commissioner Charity Katanga....
- By Diggers Correspondent on March 4, 2019
Copperbelt Permanent Secretary Bright Nundwe says there will be screening of freedom fighters’ true credentials because it does not make sense to have people claiming....
- By Daniel Chansa in Ndola on March 4, 2019
Pupils at Kabushi A Primary School in Ndola abandoned classes in fear of gang-related attacks that occurred, Thursday. A check at the school found classes....
- By Dr Chisoni Mumba on March 2, 2019
In the previous two articles, we discussed the possibility of exporting goats and sheep (small ruminants) to Saudi Arabia, and the importance of commercialising the....
- By Zindilikani Banda on March 1, 2019
Chieftainess Nyanje of the Nsenga people in Sinda has expressed worry over the level at which her subjects borrow money from lending institutions and individuals....
- By Daniel Chansa on February 28, 2019
The National Democratic Congress (NDC) Copperbelt Provincial leadership has suspended its Kitwe Chairman Stephen Chewe for “gross indiscipline”. Chewe held a meeting yesterday, at which....
- By Zindikilani Banda in Sinda on February 26, 2019
Eastern Province MMD youth vice publicity secretary Davison Tembo has called on Zambians to analyse leaders wisely and make the right choice at the next....
- By Claver Mutinta in Solwezi on February 26, 2019
A Solwezi-based entrepreneur has taken up a rare business of rearing ducks to supply Chinese nationals in Zambia who fancy the local delicacy. Edgar Mutanuka,....
- By Zindikilani Banda in Sinda on February 25, 2019
Pupils at Mwasipi Primary School in Nyanje area of Sinda District last week caught their teacher half naked after he attempted to rape a local....
- By Rueben Lifuka on February 21, 2019
The recent expose by the News Diggers of serious allegations of impropriety and corrupt activities associated with Hon Ronald Chitotela unfortunately confirms the growing public....
- By Geofrey Zulu on February 20, 2019
The National Biosafety Authority (NBA) has seized various food products and feed containing Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) from Food Lovers and Spar which were being....
- By Alex Chilumbwe on February 19, 2019
Zimbabwe has withdrawn from hosting this year’s COSAFA Cup set to take place from 19 May to 1 June. According to the BBC Sports, Zimbabwe’s....
- By Martin Musunka on February 19, 2019
The shareholding wrangle in the Zambezi Portland Cement (ZPC) saga has taken a different twist with the rejection of Phesto Musonda as interim joint chief....
- By Zindikilani Banda in Sinda on February 19, 2019
Sinda agro dealers say government’s delayed payment to activate farming inputs through the electronic voucher system has contributed towards their failure to supply farmers on....
- By Milimo Namangala in Pemba District on February 19, 2019
World Vision, through the Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) project, has drilled its first borehole in Muloongo Village, Southern Province, out of the 300 boreholes....
- By Milimo Namangala on February 18, 2019
The Zambian economy continued to be characterised by decreased business activity in January, 2019, mainly attributed to slow sales and lack of money in circulation,....
- By Zindikilani Banda in Sinda on February 15, 2019
Rainbow Party chairperson in Eastern Province Boston Phiri says there is no need for the opposition to try to force President Edgar Lungu out of....
- By John Chola on February 15, 2019
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) says Zambia has been estimated to have lost US $4 billion in the last 10 years from the effects....
- By Geofrey Zulu on February 14, 2019
Breeze FM station manager Samuel Ndhlovu has condemned the continued harassment of journalists by the ruling Patriotic Front Party cadres. And People’s Alliance for Change....
- Cabinet debates total lockdown (15,779 views)
- Sangwa asks Lungu to declare State of Emergency (7,959 views)
- Zambia’s economy will take years to recover from Coronavirus - Siliya (5,776 views)
- Zambian student chased from Chinese University over suspected COVID-19 (5,520 views)
- Police guard NDC MP after residents threaten to torch him over Bill 10 position (4,238 views)
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «March 2019»
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- Cabinet debates total lockdown
- What will be Mr Lungu’s achievements by 2021?
- Chitalu announces 6 more Covid-19 cases
- Zambia’s economy will take years to recover from Coronavirus – Siliya
- LCC not ready for COVID-19, says Mayor
- COVID-19 cases rise to 22
- Topstar removes Prime TV from its platforms
- Empower local pharmacists to manufacture COVID-19 drugs, Kanyika urges govt
- Police guard NDC MP after residents threaten to torch him over Bill 10 position
- Zambian Judiciary disregarded rule of law on Sangwa ban – IBA
- Sangwa asks Lungu to declare State of Emergency
- Castle Lager postpones 2020 Africa 5s due to COVID-19
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Send this to a friend