- Goal Diggers
- Guest Diggers
Articles by Diggers CorrespondentHome / Articles posted by Diggers Correspondent (Page 27)
- By Diggers Correspondent on December 10, 2018
Kalumbila Mine in North-Western Province, First Quantum Minerals’ Trident Foundation has handed over newly-constructed infrastructure worth K440,000 to Jiundu Secondary School. Speaking during the handover....
- By Alex Chilumbwe on December 9, 2018
Under-20 coach Charles Bwale has described a draw against the junior Mambas of Mozambique as unfortunate saying he aimed to win all the group matches....
- By Daniel Chansa in Ndola on December 7, 2018
Chief Justice Ireen Mambilima says she is saddened by the increase in GBV cases despite the courts meting out stiff punishments. Justice Mambilima said this....
- By Daniel Chansa in Chingola on December 7, 2018
Police in Chingola say they can’t give the opposition United Party for National Development a permit to hold a card renewal exercise because the opposition....
- By Diggers Correspondent on December 5, 2018
Zambian super league teams in Continental Football recorded a flying start in their first legs in both Total CAF Champions league and CAF Confederations Cup....
- By Alex Chilumbwe on December 4, 2018
Kenyan international Jesse Were scored within a minute and 45 seconds to open the scoreline for team ya ziko, before he returned in the 55th-minute....
- By Stuart Lisulo in Grahamstown, South Africa on December 4, 2018
African governments trying to introduce cyber laws in their respective jurisdictions want to protect themselves from criticism more than to address bullies, media practitioners say.....
- By Daniel Chansa on December 4, 2018
Copperbelt Minister Japhen Mwakalombe says the chasing of traders from the streets has not given government the results it needed in some parts of the....
- By Zindikilani Banda on December 3, 2018
Kapoche Constituency member of parliament Charles Banda says there should be no one accusing president Edgar Lungu of being a liar because under his leadership,....
- By Diggers Correspondent on December 3, 2018
Sinda district health medical officer Dr Benard Chimungu says his office records show that out of the 11,000 local people who tested HIV positive, only....
- Cabinet debates total lockdown (16,775 views)
- Let’s sympathise with Lungu and help him, or we will all perish! (12,711 views)
- COVID-19 cases rise to 29 (8,772 views)
- Zambia’s economy will take years to recover from Coronavirus - Siliya (3,380 views)
- Chitalu announces 6 more Covid-19 cases (2,846 views)
Subscribe for news email alerts
ArchivesApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
- «December 2018»
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- COVID-19 cases rise to 29
- We’ve started mobilizing funds to fight COVID-19 – Ng’andu
- Justice Without Remedy? A Comment on the Constitutional Court Judgment in the Case of Kambwili v Attorney General
- Philosophy & Homosexuality
- Let’s sympathise with Lungu and help him, or we will all perish!
- Cabinet debates total lockdown
- What will be Mr Lungu’s achievements by 2021?
- Chitalu announces 6 more Covid-19 cases
- Zambia’s economy will take years to recover from Coronavirus – Siliya
- LCC not ready for COVID-19, says Mayor
- COVID-19 cases rise to 22
- Topstar removes Prime TV from its platforms
The News Diggers
Deputy News Editor
Send this to a friend